Personal Servant (Evil! Lloyd)

Before this gets started, I just wanna say THIS IS NOT CANON TO THE OFFICAL EVIL LLOYD AU I GOT GOING ON. This is an AU of an AU.

If you're here from tumblr, hi sorry to disappoint you.

I hope you enjoy~

--

You watched as Lloyd Garmadon, the Green Ninja, the Savior of Ninjago, began to crush and destroy buildings. In just a matter of minutes, nearly everything in Ninjago City was either up in flames, or crushed to the ground. People were crying, screaming, begging for him to stop. Why was he doing such a thing...?

It didn't matter. All that matters was that your younger brother wasn't hurt. You could care less about the city, as long as your brother was safe. He was shaking and crying into your shoulder. He was absolutely scared to death.

You and your brother had been on your own your entire life. Your father had died in an accident and your mother abandoned you. Fortunately, your brother was too young to remember anything. After your parents had disappeared, you sworn that you'd never let anything happen to your brother. And you'd do anything to keep that promise.

"Y/n..why is he attacking us?" (Brother's name) says quietly, still sobbing into your shoulder.

"I...I don't know. But not to worry, I won't let anything happen to you."

He grips your shirt tighter and gives you a simple "mm-mm".

"But what about you?"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine."

All of a sudden, you heard a window shatter. You widened your eyes. You grabbed (B/N) and put him in a closet, and covered him with stacks of clothes. "Stay here."

"B-But..!"

"No buts. I'll be fine."

You grab a baseball bat out of the closet and step out of the room. As quiet as you can, you walk down the hallway. When you turned the corner, you could see the Green Ninja standing in the living room.

"My my, what do we have here~?"

He turned around and looked straight at you, smiling devilishly. You gasp slightly and try to hide.

You heard footsteps and suddenly, the Green Ninja was staring you directly in the face,his red eyes glowing brightly. He had kicked the bat out of your hand and pinned you against the wall with your hands above your head.

"What were you gonna do, fight me with that pathetic thing?" He asks.

"I.."

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

For the first time ever, you were actually afraid of the Green Ninja. Not that you were gonna let it show. You put on your bravest face as you somehow gained some courage.

"Why are you doing this?" You say. "You're the Green Ninja, aren't you?" You try your best not to stutter.

He smiled a bit more. "I got bored of playing 'Hero', so I decided to switch it up a bit and play 'Villain' for a change."

"But.." you were at a lost for words. You never thought that the Legendary Green Ninja would turn on Ninjago like that.

"I can sense your fear. It's actually quite refreshing to be feared. I miss the look in everyone's eyes as they're begging for me not to hurt them."

He cocked his head to the side slightly. "What's your name?"

"I-it's Y/n L/n, s-sir."

"Y/n? What a nice name. Rolls right off the tongue. You have any family here?"

You thought about your brother. He must be worried as hell that you haven't returned yet.

"N-no..it's just me here..."

"You sure? You know, I don't really like liars."

"I'm not lying! I don't have anyone but me here!"

"I'll just go check and see for myself.."

He finally let you go, but immediately grabbed your wrist. "I'm not allowing someone like you to take this chance to escape." He says, smirking.

He explored one of the bedrooms, only to find it empty. You lived in a 2-bedroom apartment, but you only used one of the bedrooms. You shared it with your brother. You got even more nervous as he made it to your bedroom.

"If you're lying to me, there will be a punishment. I don't like liars."

He opened the door and looked around. "Nice room."

He made his way over to the closet. You grabbed his wrist, stopping him. "Y-you really don't wanna look in there, i-it's a huge mess.."

He gave you a supisious look.

He opened the door and the first thing he saw was the 'pile' of clothes on the floor. He let go of your wrist and looked through it, only to find (B/N). He lifted him up by his neck.

"Ah, so you were lying..I wonder how I should kill him..?"

You widened your eyes. "No! Don't!"

"Why shouldn't I? I said if you were lying, there would be a punishment, didn't I?"

"Y/n..." (B/N) croaked out.

"Don't hurt him! I'll do anything! Just please, leave him alone!"

"Anything...?"

"Yes! Anything! Just don't hurt him!"

The Green Ninja smirked, put down (B/N) and walked over to you. He put his fingers beneath your chin and tilted your head up so you were looking straight into his eyes. You were terrified about what would happen next, but if it will keep (B/N) safe...

"If that's the case, you wouldn't mind being my personal servant, would you?"

"Personal servant...?" You gulped.

He nodded. "You do everything I say with no hesitation or arguments, for the rest of your life. In return, I spare your precious brother."

You stayed quiet and thought for a moment. You didn't care what you had to do, as long as he was kept safe. After deciding what you were gonna do, you finally spoke.

"On one condition."

"And that condition is...?"

"My brother is kept safe and given everything he needs to live. And you let me see him at least 3 times a week."

"Consider it done."

--

"Do you have to go?" (B/N) says, tearfully. You were dropping him off at a friends house far away from the city. "I don't want you to leave!"

"I have to, (B/N). It's to keep you safe. Remember when I promised you I would never let anything happen to you?"

He simply nodded.

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do. You'll be safe here. I promise you I'll visit soon."

You gave him one last kiss on the forehead before getting off your knees and walking away. You didn't want to do this either, but it was for the best.

"Ready?" Master Lloyd says, twirling his keys around his finger. You give one last look at (B/N).

"...ready"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrible ending, I know.

I hope you enjoyed~

Bye