Story of Red & White

"And what if I don't want to follow you Jimin?" Y/n asked, crossing her arms over her chest stubbornly

"And what if I don't want to follow you Jimin?" Y/n asked, crossing her arms over her chest stubbornly. Jimin and her only made it inside the castle before she stubbornly refused to follow him. Insisting she should go help Namjoon, since it appeared to her they needed all the help they could get.

Jimin sighed, running his small fingers through his pale blonde hair. A little chuckle left his plump lips.

"Y/n darling you are just as stubborn as I remembered. But really darling by Prince Jin's orders I must escort you to a safety room." He turned his towards her. Taehyung was supposed to tag along but stayed behind to help Namjoon out as well. Now he's stuck with a stubborn maiden.

"I'm sorry but Namjoon is much more important then me being in a safety room!" She huffed and turned her heel towards the doors. Jimin immediately grabbed a hold on of her wrist.

"Y/n darling I don't think you understand the situation here. King Taeyong send a hybrid to come and capture you. More possibly an army as well. Look darling if they capture you then we lose the war. We lose this 10 year long war. And we can't afford it."

"Ten year long war? What? Your in a middle of a war? What does this even have to do with me?" She asked. Jimin sighed once again, wishing Taehyung stood behind with her instead of him.

"I'll explain everything when I get you to the safe room, deal?" He asked. She eyed him with hesitation before she agreed. With a smile, he took her hand and walked towards a safety room.

As they walked, Y/n was noticing the castle details. It was pure white with chandlers made of pure crystal. The outline was made of what seem like real gold. The small details of the wall shimmer from the sun burning bright outside. Through the silver frame of the window, she saw how gorgeous outside was. The clouds were creamy white, looking like cotton balls. However, the sky was a pearl white not even the regular pale blue. By the Castle was a small pond, it was white. Not even frozen. The trees even had leaves of white. Even as the snow was touching the ground.

Her eyes the wonder towards the throne. It was completely silver with a bit of crystals here and there. Two white knights staying by the chair, guarding a platter of a crystallized crown that had snowflakes twinkling from the light. Her mouth gaped as she awed at the beautiful crown.

"That's Jin Hyung's crown. He rarely ever wears it. He thinks he should only wear it if he becomes king. However his brother King Taeyong, stoled the original crown. So these special artists made him a new one. However he never wears it for the sake of wanting to wear his mother's crown that Taeyong stole." Jimin explained then he stopped in a halt. She averted her eyes facing a large white door with a silver knob.