Chapter 23

They spent much of the night acting out musicals. Eventually everyone was getting tired out.

The hours went by quick. They were meme and music filled and fun.

Eventually night came.

*time skip to morning cause I can*

Katsuki woke up. He saw everyone laying in sleeping bags on the floor. Except Kirishima,kirishima laid with him.

At least he was supposed to be laying with Katsuki. He wasn't there though. Katsuki looked around. Kirishima wasn't in the room.

Katsuki got up. He accidentally stepped on denkis hand and Denki let out a shock that woke veryone up.

"Sorry!" Denki said to Mina and sero.

Katsuki looked away from them. His mother sat on the couch in the living room like usual. Tahts where he went.

"Hey,did you see eijirou?" Katsuki asked her. She shook her head. "No I haven't seen him why?" Mitsuki saw Katsukis concerned look and sounded serious.

Katsuki went to the bathroom. He knocked on the door. "Eiji? Are you in there?" There was no response.

Katsuki opened the door.
He wasn't there.

"Where the fuck is he!" Katsuki yelled. At this point no one could find Kirishima. Katsuki tried calling him. He got an answer.

But it wasn't Kirishima.

However Katsuki knew taht voice.

"Is Eijirou ok?" Katsuki yelled into the phone.

"We'll inform you on his condition when you get here,since I'm assuming you'll be down right away?" It was the doctor. Someone Katsuki knew from the many visits to the hospital with Kirishima.

Katsuki hung up and got ready to leave quickly. He didnt say much of anything as he ran off the door. "He's in the hospital!" Is all He yelled.

When Katsuki got there he wa spur of breath. No one followed him. They were still confused. They had to get ready still.

Katsuki walked inside and went up to the reception desk. He asked for Kirishimas room number then went there.

He burst through the door. "Eiji!" He siad.

Kirishima was lying in a hospital bed. "Hey Katsuki" He said.

Katsuki walked over. "Why are you here Eiji? I thought you were getting better" Katsuki said. He didn't want anything to happen to Kirishima.

Kirishima laughed slightly. "I went for a walk last night and then there was a sudden spike of the sickness or whatever,I couldn't call you or anything" Kirishima siad.

The doctor came into the room. Katsuki sat on a chair next to Kirishimas bed.

The doctors look wa dark. Though he smiled trying to hide it a little.
"Boys,I'm going to tell you exactly what's going on,I'm not going to sugar coat this in anyway" He siad.

Katsuki and Kirishima understood.

The doctors smile faded. "Kirishima, you won't recover from this,there is a 90% chance you will die in the next few days you won't be able to leave this hospital room" the Doctor said. "We haven't been able to find anything close to a cure for this,I'm sorry" the doctor stopped talking.

Kirishima looked up at Katsuki with a small,unsteady soiled. "K-Katsuki....it's a 90% Chance...th-that's...I....am I going to die?" He looked hopelessly up at Katsuki. "Eijirou what about the other fucking 10%? You won't die,you Can't die! I need you to stay with me,if you died.....I don't know what o would do so don't die!" Katsuki yelled out.

Kirishimas smiled faded and he began to cry. The doctor silently left.

They were both crying.

Katsuki hugged Kirishima.

"Please...don't die" Katsuki said quietly.

Katsuki couldn't predict the outcome. He couldn't tell what would happen next.

He just knew he couldn't let Kirishima die here. As silent tears fell down his cheeks he mentally promised himself something.

He wouldn't let Kirishima die. Even if it was beyond his control.

"Katsuki?" Kirishima siad. "Yeah Eijirou?" Katsuki replied. "I...I love you" Kirishima said. Katsuki pulled away from the hug and smiled. "I love you to idiot"

Before this note it was 666 words Boi

I'm not dead

Yay
I wanted to write sadness