Arc 2.5

[Warning : Contains Xu Huang's exciplit scene.]

A few days later, Xu Huang suddenly visited the Prince Gu Estate.

It seemed like he still didn't give up on Zheng Zhi even though he had already consummated with Gu Yanwu.

Shi Shen gave a soft sigh once he heard that Xu Huang was here. He looked like he didn't want to meet him at all but didn't have the heart to chase him away either so he could only helplessly said,“Lead him here, he is Young Master Zheng's friend after all.”

Ah Lin has never liked this Xu Huang since the last time that they met so seeing his Young Master's distressed looks he hated him even more.

That fox, what is he doing here?!

On the other hand, Xu Huang who saw how glorious the Prince Gu Estate is, was seething in jealousy. The resolve to make this prince fell from his high pedestal became even stronger.

He must be happy living this extravagant life for all this time, right? Have kind-hearted parents, wealth and on top of that, he even got the God of War to be his fiance!

Simply, Unfair!

Jealousy and hatred clouded his mind that he didn’t even recall that Gu Rong has never been happy for all this time. He couldn’t even go outside like other people only to helplessly waiting for the day that he was going to die and Zheng Zhi never visited him either.

Another thing that Xu Huang was confident beside his cooking was his looks.

That’s why today he especially dressed up even more beautifully to show a certain someone who didn't know their own place and reached out for things beyond their reach.

Finally, Xu Huang arrived at where Prince Chun was currently at.

A forest of pink cherry blossoms came into sight, it was extremely beautiful and dreamlike.

Amidst the countless petals that rain down due to the wind, a petite and slender figure dressed in light blue color was seen sitting on the stone table.

His long luscious black hair fluttered along the wind while his skin was as white as jade and it seemed to glow under the sunlight. His limpid eyes were slightly lowered causing his long eyelashes to cast a shadow under his eyes while he was gently flipping the page. His wide sleeves and the hem of his robes softly fluttered making him look surreal and even more delicate than those flowers that were blooming around him.

He just sat there and did nothing but his whole body exuded elegant and noble aura that made him look like he was superior to others.

“Here we go again. The protagonist halo seems to be working really hard.” He Tian with a blank look sartiscally commented while supporting his lower jaw with his linking hands.

On the other hand, Xu Huang felt like his whole body was shaken up from just the sight of seeing his stunning beauty. He had always titled himself as the most beautiful Ger but at this moment he couldn't bring himself to say that sentence at all!

His hatred toward this person has increased once more.

Like he has just noticed that there was someone staring at him Shi Shen finally turned his head to look at the newcomer once he saw who was it, he softly said,”Oh? You are the owner of Haichen restaurant from last time. Why are you here?”

Seeing that the prince didn't even get up to receive his guest, Xu Huang felt that he was humiliating him in front of those servants.

He suppressed his anger and put on a smile while slowly walking toward him.