first heartache(past)

Arabella POV
"Bella what are u doing" said zino as I kiss his neck. I was sitting on zino's lap as he was working on his laptop while I was pathetically trying to seduce my husband. Ya you heard it right I was trying to seduce zino who use to be a horny beast all the time. This happened because last time we had sêx zino went too hard on me and we did it too many times that I was so exhausted and drained that I spend 2days at the hospital with an IV. This has scared zino as I was not able to move for around 5 days . But now I am recovered still zino is scared to even give me a proper kiss. He is just giving me small kiss on my forehead which are awesome but I need zino . Badly . Specially when he is wearing  his reading glasses with his black suit.  ugh I need to do something I never had to do in my whole marriage life . "Zino u know baby I was sick because that day I had overworked my self and caught a viral fever . That it . I am perfectly fine now ." I replied and kissed his cheeks . Ugh I am so bad at this like who kisses on cheeks to seduce someone. Zino stopped for a second looked at me and said " Bella you need rest and I am not making the same mistake again" the he he kissed my forehead and went back to working on his laptop . Ugh I think I need to gather up my courage and do something . I moved and sat with both my left on either side of zino and umm sat directly on his that part and put my hands neck. It took all of my courage to do this . I move forward to kiss his lips and while simultaneously trying to move my lower body on his male part . I felt zino move abruptly and he stood up with me . And made me stand on the ground and he looked at me and shouted "BELLA I SAID NO GO TO THE BEDROOM AND REST STOP TRYING TO DO THESE STUPID STUFF AND LET ME DO MY WORK " .  First came the feeling of rejection then hurt . Control your tears Ara . Control . Deep breaths. Everything will be alright. Zino sat back on his chair and began working. I left from there slowly after a long time I felt this pain in my heart. I know zino meant well but I don't know zino has made me weak .

Zino POV

I sat back down on my chair and felt Bella leaving .ugh she is making it so hard for me to control myself . I shouted at my beauty for the first time that to because of my own inability to control myself . Bella tests my patience . After an hour  of me trying to work .I gave up and got out of my study in search of Bella . I entered our bedroom and saw Bella laying on the bed with her black PJ'S and an navy blue sweatshirt.  I went near her and saw that her pillow was wet with her tears . She was sleeping but I could see her shivering . Oh fück what the fück have I done shït. I touched her forehead to check her fever . She was warm, had a little fever but not as high as last time . I thought of waking her up to give her some medicine but stopped. I then wiped her forehead, hand and feet with a cold cloth .
I then layed on the bed next to Bella with my arms around her waist.
________________________________

(Next day) Zino's POV continue
I am going mad . What the fück have I done. In the morning I woke up with Bella not in my arms. She was in the kitchen making breakfast. She has gone silent. She is not looking at me in my eyes . And is speaking in very low voice while calling me for breakfast. This is first time I am seeing my Bella look so sad and depressed. I have to do something I can't have my Bella look like this. It was during the afternoon when Bella brought me my coffee in my study . As she put the coffee on my table she turned around to leave. But I took hold of her hands and pulled her to make her sit on my laps. I was expecting some reaction but there was none from her side . She just kept quite and kept playing with her fingers while staring at her hands. I brought her closer by grabbing her waist and kissed her cheeks. I whispered slowly in her ears " I am sorry my Bella. I love you" still there was no reaction and her head seemed to duck lower. I took hold of her face and turned it towards me . I saw her beautiful eyes filled with tears. I realized that day that I can't ever see tears in my Bella's eye . I took hold of her cheeks with both my hand, wiped her tears and said "baby please say something I am really sorry, u know na I did that because I want you to recover fully" .
Right now Bella was a vision to behold with her long brown open hair and her big green eyes filled with tears and lips were looking extra plum and red . Her cheeks had a rossy hue . Bella right now looked like a chubby angry baby.

I swear on my life that in all the years of that I have lived nothing looked more adourable than my Bella then and there

I swear on my life that in all the years of that I have lived nothing looked more adourable than my Bella then and there . She gave an angry pout and said with anger evidence in her voice " now that my husband can't satisfy my need should I look somewhere else because it looks like my husband is now no longer interested in me and has rejected me and...hmm..." I cut her off by kissing her

The kiss was filled with passion and anger on her words

The kiss was filled with passion and anger on her words . I took hold of her waist tightly with one hand and of her neck with other. After a long time when I Felt that Bella was out of oxygen I left her lips but connected our foreheads . " Never ever say that again. I am the only one who will ever touch you in this life and in the ones to come "
________________________________

Next chapter will be filled with passion 😉