Two: Formalities

Two

Isaline snapped out of the daze the mysterious, handsome stranger had unintentionally put her in with a stiff shake of her head before climbing out of her bed, intent on figuring out who this man outside her window was.

Surprisingly, he didn't move as she approached her window, his face stock-still and beautiful face impassive. The man's eyes were a whole other story, a storm boiling behind the greyest eyes Isa had ever had the pleasure to come across. Those eyes followed her every move, quiet and calculating as she opened her window with a slight struggle and looked out, a small, confused smile gracing her face.

No fear ran through her, she just wanted to know who this man was, this same man she saw by her car.

"Who are you? " Isa asked quietly, not noticing how she was leaning in towards the man as she spoke.

He didn't speak for a moment, letting his eyes appraise her once more, before letting his slate grey eyes meet her again. He bit his lip, and smirked after hearing Isa let out a quiet sigh. She was entranced with him, under his spell.

When she spoke, his voice floated over her, and she almost missed it, caught in her own lustful thoughts of how perfect this man was, how dark and dangerous he looked. She was hooked the second he uttered, "Adrian."

She could have swooned as she felt herself become more and more weak the longer she gazed at the man.

He was the two things she admired most in their beauty personified.

She wanted him.

Isa almost forgot why she had opened the window in the first place.

Speak you dummy! She scolded herself, pulling herself out of her own thoughts before letting her glazed eyes meet his, "Why are you outside my window?"

Her voice was barely a whisper, but this Adrian man seemed to have heard her perfectly. His eyebrows rose as he stared Isa down, finally speaking minutes later, "Let me in,"

His voice was so sensual, so deep and sexy that she trembled at the deep sound. His voice seemed to be booming though his voice was almost as low as her whisper was, but she heard him as if he were yelling the demand in her ear.

Isa moved to the side and watched him easily climb in with no trouble and without a sound. She had never seen someone move with such ease.

When he was inside, Adrian stood almost chest to chest with Isa, and it was like she forgot how to speak. Once again, she was unknowingly leaning into him, her body heat seeping into the large man that was towering over her.

Isa watched with keen eyes as he shuddered, before his hands were on her waist, his steel eyes locking her into place as he leaned forwards, burying his head in her neck and inhaling deeply. The heat of his touch flew straight to her core, her stomach flipping on itself as she took a shaky, deep breath.

"Why are you here?" She asked quietly, her voice shaking with something that wasn't fear.

Adrian didn't respond, just continued to muzzle into Isa's neck. Gradually, she relaxed into his body, her hands coming up to rest on his chest-his hard, muscular chest-on their own accord.

"A-Adrian?" Isa stuttered, fisting his shirt as she spoke. That time she got a hum as a response, urging her to go on questioning this unknown man, "What are you doing here? Why are you holding me like this? I don't even know you!"

As soon as the words flew from Isa's mouth, a reason popped into her head.

Maybe he's homeless and is just looking for somewhere to spend the night. She thought, making her pull away from the quiet man, "Do you need a place to stay the night?" She asked him quietly, sliding out of his arms as she asked so, not giving him a chance to answer as she flew out of her room, in search of things to help the man.