*The Runaway Bride*

!EDITED!

A/N: was 13387 words, is now 14736! Enjoy! :D

"I lo-" Rose chokes out, putting a hand to her mouth before breathing out shakily

"I lo-" Rose chokes out, putting a hand to her mouth before breathing out shakily. "I love you," she cries.

"Quite right too... my Rose," Kas smiles at her softly.

"I love you," I choke out. "All of you," I look between the three of them. "I'm sor-" I start to say right as they disappear.

I stare at the place they were standing with grief washing over me, amplifying my own. I turn into Kas, looking up at him to see tears running down his cheeks. "Oh, Kas..." I whisper, leaning up on my tip-toes to cup his face in my hands and wipe his tears away with my thumbs.

Kas leans into my touch, wrapping his arms around me and letting out a shaky breath as he kisses my forehead. I watch him carefully as he pulls away but I frown when I see his eyes widen in shock. Turning in his arms, my own eyes widen when I see a woman with ginger hair standing in the console room, wearing a wedding dress. "What?" Kas squeaks, both of us gaping at the woman and she turns, yelping in surprise when she sees us. "What!?"

"Who are you?" the bride looks between us.

"But..." Kas looks around the console room as if he'd find an answer.

"Where am I?" she raises her voice.

"What!?"

"What the hell is this place?" the bride shouts as she looks around in fear.

"... what!?"

I stare at the bride while Kas looks around the console wildly in shock. "You can't do that! We weren't- we're in flight! That is- that is physically impossible! How did-!?" he splutters.

"Tell me where I am!" the bride glares between us. "I demand you tell me, right now! Where am I?"

"Inside the TARDIS..." Kas stares at her.

"The what?" she frowns.

"The TARDIS..."

"The what?"

"The TARDIS!"

"The what!?"

"She's called the TARDIS," Kas shakes his head.

"That's not even a proper word! You're just saying things!"

"How did you even get in here?"

"Well, obviously when you and your girlfriend kidnapped me!"

I raise an eyebrow at that, "I'm not his girlfriend, I'm his wife."

"I don't care if you're the bleedin' Queen!" she snaps. "Who was it? Who's paying you? Is it Nerys?" she demands and before Kas or I can get a word in she gasps angrily. "Oh, my God, she's finally got me back! This has got Nerys written all over it!"