Chapter 24

Y/N's POV
It's been a month since me and Yoongi started dating. He hasn't forced me into doing anything until I'm ready for it. But when we go out and other guys approach me it's like Yoongi turns into someone else. But the weird thing is I don't mind it. Today the boys have a mission they mentioned something about a guy named Julio. They left at 1:00am and it's now 3:48am. They aren't back yet which worries me. I was thinking about them when I heard the door open. In comes Yoongi with blood all over him. The rest follow him also covered in a little blood but not as much as Yoongi. What I noticed about Yoongi is that he's been smiling like a maniac since he walked in. He turned around, saw me staring at him with curiosity in my eyes. He just laughs and makes his way towards me his sinister smile never leaving his face, still drenched in blood but I don't care. I stand up and start to approach him as he approaches me. When we stand face to face he takes my hand in his bloodied one and leads me upstairs to his room. When we enter he gently grabs my waist and leans down.

Yoongi: Princess. I love you.

I stay quiet but kept looking into his eyes until I spoke up.

Y/N: I love you too.

He shows me his sweet gummy smile then kisses me passionately. We kiss for a few minutes then I pull away to catch my breath. He heads to his bathroom to shower. I head to my bathroom and shower to clean off the blood he left on me. When I finish showering I just wear one of Yoongi's hoodies that reaches to the upper part of my knee. I was drying my hair when I heard a knock at my door.

Y/N: It's open.

The door opens and revealed Yoongi shirtless. Just wearing a black pair of joggers. His abs on full display. I almost fucking choked. I didn't let him see the effect he has on me so I just smiled at him. He took the towel from hands and sat me down my back facing him and he started to dry and brush my hair. After he finished I thanked him by pecking him on the lips. He took my hands making me stand up, looking at each other in the eyes

Yoongi: Y/N. I don't want to scare you away because I love you. But you deserve to know this about me. Only the guys know but I asked them not to say anything.

He took a deep breath.

Yoongi: I'm not sane Princess.
Y/N: What do you mean?
Yoongi: I'm fucking crazy. I'm what people call a "psychopath." This part might sound crazy but I'm also pretty fucking obsessed with you. When ever we go out and I see a guy stare at you indecently it takes all my will power to not shoot them then and there. Just please don't leave me I love you.

Yoongi falls to his knees sobbing into my stomach. I ruffle his hair and help him up. When he gets up his head is hanging down with his pitch black silky hair covering his eyes. I use my hand to make him face me while my other hand pushes his hair away from his eyes. His tear stained face stares at me. I get on my tippy toes and kiss him sweetly and slowly. He wraps his arms around my body I wrap my arms around his neck gently tugging his hair. He starts walking backwards and sits on my bed pulling me to straddle his lap. I whisper "I love you" in between kisses. When I pull away he shows me his famous gummy smile that makes my heart melt. He lays me on my bed and covers me up. He turns to leave but I grab his wrist making him turn around.

Y/N: Can you stay please?

He laughs then nods getting in the bed so he's behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me toward him then kisses the top of my head. We both fall asleep in each other's embrace.

Next morning :)

Y/N's POV
I wake to the smell of waffles. I was about to go change when an arm pulled me down and I felt Yoongi's hot breath on my neck. I squirmed around until I was able to face him only to see him looking down at me in amusement.