Math Tutor | G.D

Grayson definitely needed a math tutor so your teacher asked if you could do it for a couple weeks. Grayson and Ethan were labeled as the school fuckboys because they would knock a girl up and then never talk to them again so you kept your distance.

You honestly liked Gray even after all the things people said about him, you wanted him but you wanted more than a one night stand. You got to Grays place and his brother answered. "Wheres Grayson?' you questioned bluntly. "Hes taking a shower but you can go upstairs and wait for him" You quickly walked up the stairs not looking back but you felt his eyes on you.

You walked into his room and decided to look around at his stuff until you felt a cold wet pair of hands on your waist. You turned around and it was Grayson. You could feel his breath along your neck as he got closer and closer to your spot. You backed away and walked to the bed coughing once or twice. "we should start studying."

"The only thing I wanna study right now is you babygirl" he said in a deep sexy voice, it affected you so much. He didn't waste anytime to get on top and kiss your neck leaving a couple dark purple bruises. He found your spot almost immediately causing you to quietly moan his name.

You took control and got on top of him sliding off his pants slowly. you teased him, licking a rubbing his tip in small circles. He gained control back and pulled you up to take off your clothes leaving you in just your bare underwear.

"fuck" he mumbled under his breath, licking his lips at the same time looking at your body, He took off his clothes getting back on the bed.

He moved your panties to the side and thrusted in you slowly, picking up the pace making you moan out his name louder. He kept banging into you finding a rhythm eventually.

Gray moved his thumb down to your clit rubbing it in fast circles. A familiar knot started to unravel in your stomach "Im gonna cum grayy" you screamed/moaned.

"No. Not yet" he groaned trying to sound demanding.

You tried to keep yourself together which made you more out of control. He liked seeing you like this, struggling to hold yourself together.

You kept begging him to let you cum which turned gray on even more. He liked seeing you not able to hold yourself apart. He sounded like he was about to hit his climax too due to his moans and groans getting louder.

He bent over and started whispering dirty things in your ear sending you over the edge thinking about them. You moved your hand down to your clit and played with it as you came down from your high. Grayson watching you act like this made him release all over you. You licked some of it off your stomach.

He got up and grabbed you a shirt from his dresser also putting one back on and laying in bed with you.

"How about tomorrow we study at my house" you said still out of breath.

"I was already planning on it babygirl" he said laying closer to you.

---

ok but this was done yesterday then got deleted so i had to do it again and i'm so upset bc this should've been done this morning but its fine 🤪
Credits to a bad bitch: bbydolanz  follow her on ig @_.bbydolans shes so funny and her imagines are really good soo follow her or your moms a hoe 😳🙈

-Nessa 🍒