Chapter 26

Why is he so fucking beautiful?!!!! 😥NKsjcnskkszm

NKsjcnskkszm

❤❤❤

Jungkook rushly ran to Chaeyoung, Jennie pushing my wheel chair behind, Yoongi following us.

"Baby's coming," we heard Chaeyoung whimper in pain as Jungkook kneels on the floor to study Chaeyoung.

Jungkook just fucking blacked out and instead of helping her pregnant girlfriend up, he just started to pace. His hand roughly pulling at his hair in panic.

"Jungkook! Call the damn midwife now!" Jennie made the move instead.

She ran quickly to where Chaeyoung is sitting on the floor.

"How can I help?" Yoongi asked immediately alert.

"Get the inflatable pool ready and run the water love," Jennie said as she helps Chaeyoung get on the bed to sit for while.

Yoongi went out and started with the chore he needs to do. My hands are itching to help but I know Jennie won't let me. I pressed the green button on my wheel chair and went to where Chaeyoung is seated. I grasp her hand and smiled at her.

"She's coming," I cheerfully said to her.

"I know," she nodded nervously.

She whimpered in pain as another wave of contraction takes over her body, her grip on my hand tightened. Taehyung just arrived when Jennie immediately commanded him to call the midwife since Jungkook is just panicking in the room.

Taehyung kissed my cheek saying a quick hello and then proceeded to walk towards Jungkook.

"Yah, will you calm the fuck down?" he said pushing Jungkook down on his chair. He pulled Jungkook's phone out and started dialling the midwife's number.

"They're on their way, she said we should get Chae to prepare and change," he said as he pulls out the readied clothes for the baby.

"It's all set up now, water's warm," he said as he stands behind me.

"Okay, everyone out. Chae needs to change," Jennie commanded and we all go, Taehyung pushing my wheel chair.

Jungkook closed the door behind and continued pacing.

"Calm down oppa," I snickered, Taehyung following.

"I'm freaking out fuck," he muttered.

"Deep breaths Jungkook," Yoongi said as he hands me a warm tea out of the blue.

I looked up at him and he smiled.

"English breakfast tea," he winked and I smiled back at him.

"Thanks," I muttered and reached for the yellow mug he's holding.