Okay, Time To Be Serious.

We walk behind Théoden, as the soldiers carry his son's body his tomb. I am dressed in a black dress and I wear a black veil so my face is slightly covered. My hair is done by Éowyn, braided and with a golden circlet to finish it off. The people of Rohan are standing in rows to say the son of their king Farwell. I feel like I am an intruder. But luckily I walk next to Aragorn and after me are Gimli and Legolas and before me walks Gandalf. As we near the tomb, Éowyn who is already there, begins to sing a song in their language. And I can't understand it, but I have goosebumps all over. Silent tears roll down my cheeks and I feel Aragorn slipping his hand in my own. I dare not to look at him. But he squeezes my hand softly, letting me know he is here.

The soldiers carry Théodred's body in the tomb and close the door with a round stone. People begin to leave and my fellowship does the same. I see the king fall to his knees, silently crying and Gandalf standing behind him, leaning on his staff.

Let him grief.

My hands fly to my neckless Galadriel gave me. What if this gift, this special gift for me, is my way home. What if I get lost or killed? Someone has to keep it save. Aragorn sees my sudden panic. 'Sara?' We are standing near the Gate of the city, his eyes are full of concern. 'The neckless. I think her gift can bring me home. I think this neckless is special. And I was thinking, what if I die here? Like Théodred?'

'You are not going to die Sara. I – We protect you' He quickly says and I swear he is blushing. 'I want you to have it. To keep it save' His eyes grow wide. 'I cannot'

'Yes you can, and if I leave to my own world. Than you have something to remember me by' The words fly out of my mouth before I can overthink it. His face softens and he smiles.

Very cute.

'It would be a honor to keep your neckless save' With that I put my neckless of my neck and put it around his neck so it hangs under his tunic, hidden and save. I smile shyly at him and quickly embrace him. His arms find its way around my waist and he pulls me close. At the sound of people talking close by, the embrace is over and he releases me.

So this is how disappointment feels again.

After we return to the Hall of Meduseld, I go directly to my appointed room. Again I feel his gaze in my back. But I shrug it off and take my dress and veil and circlet off. I the corner of my room, there stands a basket with water. I take a cloth and begin to wash myself quickly. The cold water making me shiver. When I am clean, I wash my hair. Then I dress myself again in my underwear and my long tunic. I crawl beneath my blankets and my eyes flutter shut.

'Sara!' I wake up by Aragorn's voice. He stands next to my bed and pushes the blankets aside, only to back off as he sees that I am only wearing my tunic and underwear. His cheeks turn red and he looks quickly to the ground. 'We need you in the Hall. Gandalf and Théoden brought two young children inside'

I grin.

'You can look at me, you know. You have seen my ankles' I tease. Again he blushes but this time he looks me right in the eyes. His beautiful blue-greyish eyes. 'Are you coming?' He says now more seriously. 'Yeah, yeah. I am coming Dad' I tease again, but I see that he blushes.

Again.

He leaves me so I can put a pants on and my boots and I walk quickly through the corridors towards the Hall. 'They had no warning. They were unarmed. Now the Wild Men are moving through the Westfold, burning as they go' I hear Éowyn say when I walk into the Hall of Meduseld. I see the boys looking at each other in concern and I join them. Two young children are sitting by a table, eating if their lives are at stake. 'Rick, cot and tree' Éowyn adds. 'Where's mama?' The girl cries out as Éowyn turns to her to comfort her. Gandalf turns to the king. 'This is but a taste of the terror that Saruman will unleash. All the more potent for he is driven now by fear of Sauron. Ride out and meet him head on' The wizard states. 'Draw him away from your women and children. You must fight' He adds and Aragorn steps forward. His eyes are flickering with hope. 'You have 2000 good men riding north as we speak. Éomer is loyal to you. His men will return and fight for their king'