Chapter Four

How I live is who I amI try to show them

I try to show them

I'm not who they make up to be
Do they believe me, or do they not

I can't say what I am feeling now
Only I know the pain I feel on the inside

I no longer want to hide
I want to be free of their grasp

I want to be who God made me to be
I'm tired of trying to get you to see

How much I love you, you don't know
Someday I will only be a soul or a thought

Not real or existing
But just a girl with a dream that didn't succeed (By Tara Clark)

~~~~~~~~

I wonder through the school's library, looking up and down at different books that the school was in possession of. Looking for one specific file/book on a specific person.

"When you go to school, either go on the computer or in your school's library and find the name 'Jeon Jungkook'"

I find a binder with the initials JJK. I pull down the thick binder and open it, reading the first file that said "Jeon Jungkook".

I nod to myself then I hear footsteps make their way towards where I was and I quickly stuff the binder into my bag.

"Y/N-ah?" I hear Tae-Yong ask then I look up and smile.

"H-Hello, Tae-Yong a-ah." I greet as I gulp.

"What're you doing in the 'Criminal Justice and Psychology' section?" He asks then I clear my throat.

"I-I'm studying the p-psychology." I lie then he nods.

"Interesting for sure." He agrees then he grabs a binder. "How come I never see you in any of my classes, though?" He asks then I scratch the back of my neck.

"I-I have d-different c-class periods than y-you probably." I lie, again then he nods.

"I came to get a binder on the name 'Kim Taehyung'," He tells me then he looks at me, "have you seen it?" He asks and I look a little ways in front of me.

"U-Uh right h-here." I answer as I grab the binder and hand it to him.

"Thank you, gorgeous." He thanks then I felt my heart pound faster. "Maybe we could do research together? Since we're both on the project of studying on a person's mind and how they effected society." Tae-Yong offers and I hesitantly nod.

"S-Sure." I agree.

We then walk over to a table and sit down together. I pull the binder out of my bag and set it on the table then stare at it blankly.