13

if they ever tried to take her from himhe'd rip the world apartwith his bare handsand for some reason, that didn't terrify her

he'd rip the world apart
with his bare hands
and for some reason, that didn't terrify her

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

DAISY

WEDNESDAY

Today's the day that Dustin is finally letting me go back to school. Yesterday Seth and I just hung out at his house. He stayed home so he could take care of me.

I texted Ava and told her what was happening. She offered to visit but I told her not to. I didn't want her to get sick too.

Seth was right about his strong immune system. We've kissed multiple times (insert blush) and he still hasn't gotten sick.

I don't know how i'm supposed to tell my brother about Seth and I. Seth told me about how Dustin said he approves as long as we take it slow, but I feel like my brother will think we're going too fast.

Which I understand. We've only known each other for a couple of weeks.

Anyways, right now i'm getting ready for school. I slip on the outfit I chose, which consists of a dress, like always.

Today is a bit warmer than usual so i don't think i'll have to worry about my legs getting cold.

The car ride to school, Dustin doesn't say anything to me about Seth and I

I guess he hasn't found out yet.

Once we're parked at the school, I step out, along with Dustin, and we make our way towards the front of the building where we all usually hang out. I notice that everyone is already there, meaning we're the last to arrive.

"Little Daisy!" Jackson shouts once he spots me.

Everyone turns towards me, including other random students nearby, making me blush at the attention. Jackson rushes towards me and lifts me up, just like he did at the carnival.