~AN~

Now, I didn't plan for this, but Obliviated won't be updated as soon as I hoped.

I'm actually working on some studies that mean a great deal to me and my knowledge, and it is incredibly important, so I hope you all understand. I won't go into detail, but it surrounds The Enneagram and human/mental behavior. I really suggest you read about the Enneagram and perhaps take an accurate test and find out what kind of personality and wing you have. You'll end up finding out some explanations as to why you behave the way you do, and etc. Although it won't be 100% in your traits or explain everything about you, (or maybe it will, who knows) it will most likely make you say more than once,"This is definitely me and explains how I feel/act."
It's incredibly fascinating and eye-opening, and I highly recommend looking into it.

https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-descriptions/

Also, Sleeping at Last (music band) has an Album named Atlas with a song for each of the nine personalities, and trust me, they're brilliant songs. (The above song is in the perspective of the second personality 2-The Helper)

http://www.sleepingatlast.com/atlas/

That said, in the mean time while I'm doing my research, I will undoubtedly be writing in between time.

Also I'm falling ill and I'm terrible at taking care of myself, so there's that.

The chapter will be soon, but not as soon as I would normally post it.

I do hope you understand, if not, I always have chocolate and coffee at my aid. (And for bribes)