#42

Aadhyasha POV

After a long day laying to bed is the best and that's how I am, but for a reason I can't weep the smile out of my face. I looked happily to the ring in my hand, simple, elegant, and red. Alano sir know that I love red, till now I cant believe that he asked me to be his girlfriend, I was piffled when he asked me after the event.

I remember that after the event, he drove me to a park, we walk slow and in silent, he told me he want to know me more, better, he wants to love me and to relive my love to him, as if its ever gone.

He hugged me close, and I wasn't afraid then kissed my check ever so sweet as if printing his lips to a rose, then felt his fingers slide between mine. When he stepped away his red ring adored my finger. I never felt such feelings as I did that night, that moment, he gave me everything I ever wanted that moment and I'd give everything for him...

I was interrupted by my phone ring but only to get it wider, it's alano sir...

"Sir" I answered

"such lame answer sweety... I would prefer better answers"

"aa.... Aaas.. as in?"

"as in, my love, my baby, sweety.... And the list goes on"

I giggled over his replies,

"ahh such lovely sound your giggle is... what you doing?"

"going to bed"

"shall I join in?"

"NNNO"

"ohh you crule heart girlfriend...."

"and you are a naughty boyfriend"

"its something to be proud of honey.. "

We giggled and talk then he sang for me slowly and softly and I fell sleep....

Next few days was dream and more, and now he waits me outside chatting with father, he is taking me out tonight, like every night.

I walk to the room and his adorable eyes caught me as usual, I cant move my gaze out of his, neither he lets me go. I said my father a bye and went out with him, he gave me a romantic dinner in a fancy restaurant, it was in the out garden, very calm and sweet and gentle... like alano sir.

We sat in silent, what can I say in his presence, he is just so over whelming!!

"say something" he whispered... but I didn't know, like words all float away from my mind and I just gazed him, "addu.." he whispered again as his hand came across the table touching mine...

"I ... don't ... know .. what to say" I whispered back not even audiable I guess

"say anything" he said back... "let me .. hear your voice sing love word to me... would I be asking too much?"

My lips smiled on its own, I never stopped loving you alano sir, and what happen is nothing of your fault, you are my healer of time and destiny wounds and perhaps, just perhaps... its time I be happy...

"i... I ... L..."

"Who Am I???"

The loud childish voice broke our bubble of love and suddenly a bang of hurt and jealousy hit me like a brick wall. A girl who looked just finished her years of teen with brown nut hair and sweet pretty face came out of no where, just behind alano sir, he palms around his eyes and asked in cheerful voice... she was very pretty, girl.

"what the fuck??? Get off me" said alano angrily try to remove her hands which he did and turn in surprise but as soon as his eyes land on her his anger flied away and gives sweet looks to the girl