💋𝟐𝟎.

"Ghosts. Everyone lives with them. Some good, some bad. But,
memories won't let you forget. They have a way of boomeranging, changing a life forever..."
-Unkown💋

Chapter 20:

Antwan

Two Weeks Later

Two Weeks Later

Lurking in the alleyway, Antwan watched a young lady that was a manager of the mini-mart bodega across the street. She grabbed her keys and tapped up a sign that read Back in five minutes, then locked the store behind herself.

He focused intensely on his victim, plotting on how his carjacking was about to take place. Removing his gun from his waist-line, he quickly made his way across the street once he saw her pull out of the parking lot and wait for a break in the traffic.

The young lady was looking right, when suddenly her driver's side window shattered unexpectedly. She screamed frantically to the top of her lungs in panic, as she shielded herself from the glass residue flying everywhere.

Antwan forcefully snatched open the door.

"GET OUTTA' DA' FUCKIN' CAR!" He yelled viciously as he pointed the gun in her face.

The girl cried hysterically as she screamed completely terrified, fearing to make any sudden moves.

"GET DA' FUCK OUTTA' DA' CAR!" He angrily demanded, as he jerked her petite body forcefully out of the car.

She screamed bloody murder as Antwan snatched her 24-kt. gold necklace from her neck, before throwing her to the ground and hopping inside of her car.

He sped off recklessly into traffic, disappearing from the scene.

------

An hour later, Antwan arrived in New Jersey City pulling into the chop shop, which was owned by Jarod and Miami.

The chop shop business was a new side hustle that Antwan had recently gotten interested in, and today was his third job that he had already put in.

Pulling up to the gate, Antwan honked his horn alerting his presence. The tall metal fence covered in rusty steel plates opened, allowing him to enter within the ran down shop.

He slowly guided the all black 2018 Impala inside of the garage, before cutting the ignition off and getting out. He posted up on top of the hood of the trunk, admiring the gold chain he had stolen.