21.Good to be back

You step through the portal and get to some unknown place. Is this...The right place? You freeze for a second noticing that every village you have been to is here now, from the vampire, harpie villages and neko and fox villages that you haven't been to yet. Everyone starts to cheer for you. What happened while I was not here?
You ask yourself.

Joyce: "Do you like what you see?"

[Y/n]: "Yeah but...why is everyone here?"

Joyce: "To greet their hero, so you didn't believe me when I told you that you should be ready."

Fortune flies up and you notice her instantly, even with all the other harpies flying in the air and cheering for you its not so hard to see her, you notice that Lucy is there too. In a blink of an eye she's gone. You feel soft wind going through you and Fortune hugging you.

Fortune: "You're finally back! I hope you didn't forget what you promised to me before leaving."

[Y/n]: "No, I didn't"

After that everyone else came to greet you, even the three queens that you have met.

Lily: "We did some improvements on our village."

If you can call it a village anymore, it's like a city now.

Catherine: "Even though there is still a lot we have to do."

Sarah: "But doing it together will be way easier."

I feel weird when they talk like that.
.
.
.
After everything, Lily showed you around.

Lily: "...And now we have three queens."

[Y/n]: "Where are they?"

Lily: "Come with me I'll show you."

She leads you to the middle of the village and that's where you see it.
You tried to say something but no words came out of your mouth. The house itself is beautifully decorated unlike all the other ones and I'm not even gonna say how big it is.

Lily: "You wanna come inside?"

Why would they decorate it like that? Meh who cares, can't wait to see how the inside looks.

[Y/n]: "That would be awesome!"

Lily smiles and takes your hand to lead you in to the house. The more closer you got to the house the more magic you felt coming from.

Lily: "Do you feel it?"

[Y/n]: "Y-yeah."

Lily: "Only a few of us can feel that protection magic."

[Y/n]: "That's great, because for a second I thought that everyone could feel it."

Lily: "No, we think through everything before using spells."

She said happily. You get in and the place doesn't seem any different from before. There's only more guards then before, disappointing.

Lily: "This part of the house doesn't look any different but there is a secret in this room that you will know about when the time comes."

Guards: "You shouldn't talk about stuff like that so openly, anyway you can come in."

Lily: "Let's go."

They open the door for you and you walk in. This place has been changed quite a bit.

Catherine: "Oh, [y/n] you're finally here!"

[Y/n]: "Am I needed for anything?"

Amelia/Maria: "Yes"

[Y/n]: "I've just got one question."