Chapter 01

Yours pov

A middle aged woman welcomed me to that house.But I don't say it was a warmed welcome....whatever.It was not a big house but seemed a beautifully arranged one.

Hi...I'm Jung Y/N....nice to meet you all...

I introduced myself to the three figures who were standing in front me with exclamatory faces while trying to give their best smile.Aforesaid woman awoke her voice first.

Hi..Miss Jung...Master told me about you...so I'm Mrs.Lee,the matron and this is my assistant Eunji...and this is Mr.Han,the keeper...

I bow down one by one with a slight smile....a forced one.

So you may be tired...come sit here...

Mrs.Lee leaded me to a comfy sofa.
I examined the way they were looking at me while sipping that drink which Eunji brought me....such a disgusting look.I want to escape from their eyes as soon as possible. I hate that gazes.
I entered a room they were arranged for me and I felt really good...it was the first time I felt like that since I stepped into this house.I locked the door behind me and sat on the bed.

Huh....it was a big deal...OMG....

I let out a long sigh and fell on the bed.Suddenly his words came into my mind.

'You've to look after my son...you'll be his guardian and...he's...'

Oh where's he....

.....I was sitting on the couch in my room when I heard a knock on my door.

May I come in Miss Jung...it's me...Mrs.Lee..

Ah..yeah... you may..

Mrs.Lee and her disgusting examine look...pfff...I hate...

Hi Mrs.Lee...

Now it's time...

I raised an eyebrow with a questioned look.

Time for meet..Master Jeon..

Master Jeon....

Yeah....you're going to start your job today..isn't it...

Yeah...

So...

Oh I see....Jeon Jungkook....Mr.Jeon's son....

Yeah...

Ah..let's go I'm yearning to meet him...

I stepped forward but Mrs.Lee stopped me by lifting her hand.
I think...we should talk....

Talk...about what ...

About him...his condition...his behaviour...his past...

Ah...

I think it'll be useful to you...actually he's not normal and-

Stop it....
I let out a huge sigh.
I don't want to talk...just bring me to him...

But Miss Jung-

I said stop.....

Seemed like she shocked in front of my stern words and my expressions.
She leaded me to the upper floor.
I wonder how could I be that loud.It's not my type....talking loud and yelling at others.Actually I wanted to look at him with my bare eyes without wearing their spects.The only thing I knew was he's not normal.Yeah I know...it's kinda curious...but ...we'll see.
When we stepped up the stairs it seemed like became darker....or I felt like that...I dunno.But the upper floor was kinda darker than ground floor.It was not nicely arranged...dusty...
I was walking through a big room.There were two book shelves which were fitted to the wall.They were full of books.
'Who is there to read these...'

We passed some closed rooms and stopped in front of a same type one.
I was stressed thinking about his reaction after seeing me.Would he be like me...what would be happen....I doubted.
Mrs.Lee was about to unlock the door with the key which she brought with her but stopped.
Are you sure Miss Jung...don't you want to know anything..

Mrs.Lee gave me a disgusting look.

Of course I don't...

I told with a reassuring look and a slight smile...actually a smirk.
Okay

Then she unlocked the door and stepped in.I followed her.
There was he...on the bed...
I felt my heart stopped...or was it the time...I dunno...I couldn't understand what exactly....
He was looking at me...in my eyes....
I couldn't see him clearly as the room was dark but I examined with that glimmer.He was really handsome.But in his eyes...they showed only.....nothing....they were emptied......I wanted to run to him and hug him...tightly...and I wanted to tell him that everything is okay now...I'm here....

Master Jeon...this's Miss Jung...
Miss Jung...
I came to my senses as her words.
Ah ..yeah...Hi....Jungkook...

What...Miss Jung...he's Master Jeon...

Mrs.Lee was looking at me like I said something wrong...
Yeah Mrs.Lee..but I like to call him as Jungkook...
Is there anything wrong with it...

Oh...no no...it's...it's okay Miss Jung...

I gave a slight smile.She turned to Jungkook.But he was looking at me like before with his empty eyes.
Master Jeon..say hi to Miss Jung...

He didn't.

Okay...ah....Miss Jung will be your guardian from today....hope you will be okay with it...

Seemed like he was ignoring her completely.He didn't even gave her a glance.The only thing he did was looking at me...in my eyes...

I'm leaving...Miss Jung..

Ah..yeah..okay Mrs.Lee...

Here...
She handed me the key.

Keep it with you....
I nodded.

She leaned towards and whispered.
Be careful....

I frowned at her words and reassured with a smile.
Thank you Mrs.Lee...

Then she left me...sorry us...
I turned my head to him who was staring at me.