... and the training

The twin advisors stared at you, analyzing every quirk you had to offer. Since accepting Zuko's proposal, you now had to partake in etiquette lessons. Learning how to eat properly, how to walk, how to greet people, how to address the different classes of people, how to speak in general, how to travel down the stairs. The brutality of these lessons had you dubbing them as 'Queen Training from Hell', but you kept that to yourself. You didn't want to anger the two advisors who were guiding you to become a 'remarkable' queen.

Currently, you stood before them for a wardrobe fitting as they analyze your form. "You have good posture thanks to your firebending practices," the left sister mentioned.

"But your manners are unwomanly," the right one added.

"How womanly do I have to be? I already have lady parts as you can tell!" you exclaimed as you pointed to your feminine attributes. Did you mention that you stood before them in your birthday suit? Yeah, these lessons were definitely from hell. 

But you stood proudly. You had nothing to hide except for minor burn marks and scars. Years of intense training and exercise molded your form into the way you wanted it to be. Though, that didn't mean you enjoyed flaunting it to others, especially those pesky advisors.

"Can I dress now?" you spoke up.

"No, we're going to take measurements for all the robes you will wear," one of them responded.

They snapped their fingers, and a sea of maids came pouring in. They each had a purpose, whether to measure your arm length, thighs, or something of that sort. When they had the measurements, they departed as quickly as they entered. It left you feeling violated and disturbed. You didn't think it could get any worse--

"Hey, when are you coming to lunch?"

Your eyes widened as you turned to see Zuko barging into your room. He stopped mid-sentence as his eyes shamelessly roamed your body. You didn't know how to react, even if you had endured an extensive amount of embarrassment. All you could do was blush under his gaze, flattered that you looked so appealing to him.

One of the advisors cleared her throat. "Is there something you need, Lord Zuko?"

He broke his gaze and flushed with embarrassment. He quickly turned his body to give you some privacy. "I was wondering when she will be ready. We had a lunch date scheduled."

"That isn't until tomorrow," one of them corrected him.

"Really?... My mistake."

He rushed out the room, leaving it in an awkward state. You smiled sheepishly at the two elderly women, who wore deadpan expressions. "... At least it'll be one hell of a honeymoon, right?"

"Vulgarity is why you are partaking in these lessons," they said in unison, obviously unamused by your comment.