t h i r t y

Hayze swooped River into his arms with a laugh and walked to the edge of the boat with her squirming and laughing, though she pretended she didn't enjoy what he was doing

"Stop Hayze! No, please don't throw me in!" she said as she tried to climb over his strong shoulders. "Stop it!" she squealed as he hung her over the crystal dark blue water.

"Beg me babygirl. I like it when you beg," he teased as he pulled her in close to him. She hurriedly scrambled to grab on tight to his shoulders. Margot and Kuai laughed as they waded in the water; waiting for the two of them to get in.

"No," she huffed.

He looked down at her with a sneaky smile. "No? Did you just say no to me?"

"I-I mean-" she screamed as he dangled her over the water again, and she held tightly to his arms. "Okay please. Please, please, please Hayze. Don't throw me in!"

He chuckled and brought her back so that her feet were back on the boat. Her eyes widened when he let go of her and put the tip of his finger in the center of her chest lightly, just enough so she wouldn't fall back.

"Don't you dare," she said with narrowed eyes, though there was still a hint of a smile on her face. 

"Do you guys dare me to push my beloved wife off this boat so that she'll finally be in the water!?"

Margot and Kuai cheered and whistled and River turned and stuck her tongue out at them before she turned back to Hayze and gave him a little innocent smile. "You haven't gotten in yet either," she said before she leaned backwards and pulled on his arms.

Hayze's eyes widened as the two of them went tumbling off the side of the boat and into the deep water. 

When he surfaced, River was giggling away, her long hair slicked back and dripping with water.

He grabbed her into his arms and poked her sides and she squirmed and screamed as he attacked her. She suddenly stopped as she spotted something.

"Hayze, a fish!" she squealed as she pulled away from him and dove under the water.

Kuai laughed and watched as his wife followed after River. "And all this time I thought your wife was scared of the water."

"Oh no. Not at all. She was just scared of jumping in because it looked high."

°•○●○•°

"Sh~t, someone grab my wife!" Hayze shouted as River slid to edge of the boat because the fish she had on her line was so strong and she was so light.

Instead of looking scared, she seemed to be having the time of her life holding onto the fishing rod tightly.

River fell onto her butt and she screamed as she started sliding down towards the water.