_19_

Yoongi POV

Jimin might not be the sharpest crayon in the crayon box but I feel that he should of noticed the lie Ollie told. But apparently only I did.

I may not be a doctor but Im pretty sure testosterone doesn't help your heart. I have been to health class, I wasn't born yesterday.

So the true questions were: Why was Ollie lying? Why does he need testosterone?

That is what I am thinking right now.  While randomly walking in New York, alone. It was almost rush hour and we had nothing to do until the afternoon. So walking was my way to calm myself and actually think a bit.

I stopped in a near by cafe and ordered a ice americano with my broken english. Then Google.

After a while of scratching and browsing shady sites. I found something interesting.

A online transgender community. Apparently transgender was a term to describe someone who felt that they were born in the wrong body and felt that they should change their appearance to fit how they felt inside.

I did a lot of studding about it. Things about pills, medicine, etc. I found out what FTM was eventually. I had previously used that for "Find The Hamburgers", I suppose I was wrong though.

So was Ollie transgender? And didn't have some kind of ill intention. I mean it wasn't the first time a crazy fan pretended to be something they weren't to get close to us. Was this like that?

Either way I accept his decision. Me being pretty much bisexual, felt like I had to accept him. But I would still anyway considering he's a good kid.

But Im not sure if he is actually transgender though. I just always thought he was a small shy kid who didn't want to take group showers. I technically have no proof. The testosterone could be because he is too small and he wants to bulk up. And doesn't want us to know.

But why would he lie about something serious like that? I don't know. But it started my new journey. Trying to figure out Ollie's secret.
____

Its hard. Actually, not really. I have been trying to find proof about ollie. I mean you cant just ask him. He's a young emotional teenager and I cant be too blunt.

So I have been watching him closely. Kinda so much that I realize that even Jungkook secretly watches him. Im nit sure for his reasoning but it isn't my problem. For once I have decided to put all my effort into something besides music, quite the achievement for me.

"Hey yoongi?"

"Yeah, Namjoon Hyung?"

"Can we chat?"

"Sure" I said as he pulled me into his studio and locked the door. He never locks the door.

"So this is kinda awkward but are.. you like... umm do you like Oliver? Because its way too obvious" Namjoon said with his hand on his neck.

"What?" I was confused, did he just ask me if I like ollie?!?

"You know, I've seen the way you watch him. And you drawing book? Quite the imagination you got. Especially since Ollie is still a child" He said with caution.

"I don't know what your talking about" What's the best way to got out of something? Say you don't know and sleep! It always works. Well it did.

"Im serious, yoongi" At this point I asked my self, should I tell him or just go along with his lie. I think he would support Ollie because he himself is gay (Trust me the walls are paper thin). But I don't want to tell him something that may not be true.

"Uh, honestly Im interested in him" I said. I didn't lie, I just didn't tell the whole truth.

"Really? I thought Jimin was your type" My face blushed.

"Im out!" I unlocked the door and walked down the hall. This was going to be one hectic day.

___
(A/N: Sorry this is a short chapter. I haven't really been motivated to continue this book, although thanks to some people I decided to update. Anyway Im in the middle of writing other stories too. And tbh this book doesn't have must of a plot, so idk why you guys like it. But anyway, sorry again.)

(P.S Im also rewriting old chapters to fix the terrible ones, so you might want to go reread afterwards. I'll probably add random fluff and fix the drama etc)