Chapter 18

Chanyeol greet all the cast and crew once he gets to the location; except his so called co star. Chanyeol have been avoiding Baekhyun since that day; accept for the parts where they have to act together. The drama was almost done with its shooting and the airing dates have already been announced. They are going to have a press meet soon and that's it. They will not meet again, maybe for few interviews, but after that.?? Baekhyun has been feeling anxious a lot lately. Whenever his mind gets fuzzy, it ends up thinking about their kiss. It wasn't a big thing, they did kiss for their movie and even for their drama now but they were different. That tiny peck had so many feelings incorporated in it that it made him wonder, is he falling for Chanyeol.?? Sure he had always been clinging onto Sehun but never did he felt how he was feeling whenever he was around that Yoda. Maybe Sehun was just his crush, maybe he is just attracted by his good looks, but he has a feeling that Chanyeol is more than that.

Baekhyun brags in into Chanyeol's waiting room, not even knocking on the door.

"Ya you Panda. How many times should I tell you to...." Chanyeol stops mid sentence realizing that the one who bragged in is not his bratty manager but instead the one he had been trying to avoid.

"Looks like you got in the wrong room. Yours is the opposite one." He speaks out coldly, deadpan and Baekhyun didn't like it, he didn't like this Chanyeol.

"I came to the right room; I came to speak to you."

"If it's about the drama, than I am not in a mood to discuss. I am having a headache so I would appreciate it if you get out."

"NO, I am going nowhere. This is important and you have to listen. I don't understand why you are acting like this towards me. Why are you avoiding me? I don't like it. It makes me feel...Ahh." Baekhyun hisses when his back hits the door with a bang with Chanyeol towering few centimeters away from him. Well, apparently its only two centimeters, so too damn close making Baekhyun's heart go wild.

"What does it make you feel like.??" Chanyeol whispers, dangerously close to his lips.

"It..It makes me feel all funny, but I like the way I feel when even I am near you. It..it makes me feel like..like I want to get close to you, hug you and k..." the rest of the words get swallowed down his throat when Chanyeol smashes his lips onto his, kissing the day light out of him. It started out to be a bit rough but soon turned into a gentle one, as if Chanyeol wanted to cherish the moment. Baekhyun feels the same familiar feeling he have whenever he is near the taller, but this time it's just too overwhelming that it made him feel like his heart would burst out any moment, but he like it. They pull away once they ran out oxygen, lungs burning for air. Chanyeol look down at Baekhyun, face flushed with his eye lids heavy and his pink swollen lips from their intense kiss, God, he could just kiss this adorable human being all day. Chanyeol pulls beak closer, if that was even possible, wrapping his hand around his tiny waist.

"Baekhyun, I know that you are still confused about your feelings, but I am sure you will know what it is. So Baekhyun, Can I be your boyfriend, can I.??"

Chanyeol is right, he might not know his feelings now, but accepting Chan felt totally right. He nods his head cutely and that was enough for Chanyeol to lose his shit. God, how is he going to handle himself from not launching on the boy.??

***

Sehun leans back in his seat, looking out at the busy streets of Seoul. He just got back from China after a CF shoot and was tired as hell but his mind keep wavering back to that day. Luhan, gosh he can't think about him. They stop by a Café on their way to grab some coffee. Their manager gets down to buy for everyone as Chanyeol keeps on whining to hurry up, well he can't wait to meet his boyfriend. Sehun huffs as he looks out of the window finding a beautiful fountain, lit with colorful lights. There were few benches around it, along with different flower plants along the borders. People were busy, briskly walking to their destinations, not appreciating the beauty of place. But that wasn't what exactly caught his attention. It was that certain pregnant boy, holding a bunch of flyers, trying his best to distribute to the passer bys, only to get ignored by them. But he doesn't give up, he tries and tries until an old guy comes and grabs those papers away, shouting something as the petite male tries to speak up, only to get shut up by a bill of 1000 won in his hands. He can see him sigh as he sits down in one of the benches and Sehun was sure he was going to cry until that boy looked up, slightly smiling at something he looked at. Was he looking at him.?? he can see him thorough the tanned glass.? Sehun gets even confused when Luhan walks up to his van, still smiling but once he looks the other way, he understands why. There was a bus stopped for the red light with some brands ad Sehun was modeling for, his picture covering almost the whole vehicle. He looks back to see Luhan gazing at that bus, the same way he looked at that baby crib. What did he do to deserve Luhan looking at him with such admiration.?? He treated him like shit but why... why does he still smile looking at his picture.??

Once the bus go away, Luhan walks away too and Sehun jumps out of the van, putting on his mask and grabbing on his jacket, not listening to his leaders protests. He follows Luhan to the nearby subway station. They get into the metro train which was fairly empty as Sehun sits at some random place, waiting for Luhan to sit near him but the pregnant boy just stands in one of the corner. Why is he standing.?? There is plenty of space in the train to sit. Maybe he is feeling shy.?? Sehun slightly moves to a side, looking up at Luhan through his glasses as he taps onto the space next to him. Luhan was about to smile a bit but the guy on the other side scoffs.

"Excuse me, are you seriously offering that guy to sit beside me.?? I am sorry but it will make me extremely uncomfortable. You can sit if you want, if not, then you are free to leave. Don't just go around and ask people like him to sit beside someone, making everyone uncomfortable."

Control, control, Sehun chats in his mind, he is so damn angry right now that he can break that guy into pieces but he can't risk reveling his identity. He tries to stay calm as Luhan starts bowing, apologizing out of nowhere.

"I..I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Thank you so much for the offer but I am fine, I am sorry again"

saying that Luhan walks away from them to a deserted corner, standing there with the support.

Once the guy from before leave, along with few more people making the train almost empty, Luhan slowly walks up to Sehun and points at an empty seat which was fairly far from the later, silently asking him the permission to sit.

Once Sehun nods his head slightly, Luhan sits down with a sigh, feeling relief from the pain of standing.

He glances at Sehun as he fiddles with the hem of his shirt, a thing he do whenever he is nervous, Sehun noted.

"Just before, I was really thankful. As you saw, people generally don't really like pregnant males. They treat us like untouchables." Luhan chuckles bitterly. He looks up at the masked guy beside him, trying his best to look into his eyes through the later's shades as he speaks again. The taller's frame looks familiar to him, but there is no way the one in his mind will be there right beside him.

"If you ever find someone like me again, please do treat them well; it means a lot to us." Luhan bow with a smile as he gets up and walks to the nearby doors, ready to get down in the next stop.

" Luhan bow with a smile as he gets up and walks to the nearby doors, ready to get down in the next stop

Author's note:  

Chanbeak finally had a union, and Hunhan, let's say there is something coming up really soon. Do look forward to that, hope you like this chapter, see you in the next update.!!!