Wattpad Original
There are 7 more free parts

Chapter 4

Ryan
• • •

My first day of college is a little bumpy since I woke up an hour late. Naked boy said my alarm was getting on his nerves so he shut it off!

Asshole!

I still have yet to get his name but he really hasn't been in our dorm room much for me to ask, not that I'm complaining about his absence. I'm already growing tired of picking up his wet towels off the bathroom floor. Every time he takes a shower, he dries off and leaves the soaking wet towel on the floor. If I weren't such a neat freak I would try and teach him a lesson by letting them pile up but I really don't think he would care. I can only imagine what the mountain of wet towels would look like if I didn't live with him.

Was he not ever taught to pick up after himself? Use a towel put it in the hamper, it's literally two feet away from the shower. It's not that hard.

I drop down onto the seat beside Kelis in the Caf and take a deep breath.

"So how did your first day go?" she asks before taking a sip of her water.

I give her a look that she already knows well. It's my I seriously hate my roommate face.

She laughs. "Oh god, what did he do today?"

"He shut my alarm off because it was getting on his nerves so I woke up an hour late. I got to my first class ten minutes late!" I exclaim in annoyance.

I've never been ten minutes late for anything. I'm always punctual. Always.

Kelis shrugs. "Well that's not that bad."

I gape at her. "Not that bad? I have never been late to any class in my entire life. I had the flu when I was a sophomore in high school and I still attended!"

Even with my mom telling me to stay home and rest. I worked too hard for perfect attendance to miss a day over a stupid illness even if I did feel like crap.

"You do realize you probably infected your entire school by doing that, right?" she asks, arching an eyebrow at me.

I shrug. "Most of them were assholes anyways."

High school wasn't exactly fun for me. I wasn't bullied but I also didn't have an abundance of friends.

"I've been over an hour late before, totally didn't bat an eye over it." She smiles.

Seth flops down beside me wrapping his arm around my shoulders and kisses my cheek. My face instantly turns red at the press of his soft lips against my skin. In the few days I've known him I've come to the conclusion that he's one of the touchiest people I've ever met in my life, but not in a creepy way. He oddly makes it comforting, plus he's really cute so I don't mind.

"You looked a little crazy there Ry, thought I would help simmer you down." He winks.

Kelis coos, "Oh my gosh, you two are so cute I want to throw up."

"I don't know about the cute part but it definitely makes me want to throw up," a deep voice grumbles.

I gape as naked boy aka my roommate takes a seat at our table. What is he doing here? Did he hunt me down in the Caf to just torture me more? Is living with him not enough?

"What do you want?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at him in annoyance.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Kelis asks in confusion, pointing between naked boy and I.

I purse my lips in irritation. "That's the person I was cursing for turning off my alarm this morning."

"It's not my fault you set twenty in a row and kept turning them off instead of actually getting out of bed. Do you know how pleasant it is to wake up every three minutes when you've barely slept as it is?" He glares, his dark blue eyes searing through me.

"I have to set more than one or I won't wake up," I practically growl at the asshole.

"You still didn't wake up!" he shouts, gaining the attention of the people sitting at the tables around us.

I feel their stares as I yell back. "Because you shut it off!"

How am I suppose to wake up if he shuts it off before it actually does its job? This isn't freaking rocket science! If he just let it ring and actually wake me up I would have shut it off and gotten out of bed, then he could have fallen back asleep.

Kelis holds her hands up."Wait a minute! Whoa, whoa, whoa." She looks at me with a sour face and then points at naked boy. "He's the naked hottie who interrupted your shower, leaves wet towels on the floor, and turns off your alarm?"

I curse my pale skin as my cheeks heat up again. "I never called him a hottie, but yes this is my roommate."

"Naked hottie?" he deadpans like it's an insult, his scowl directed at me.

Great now he thinks I'm actually attracted to him.

"The hottie part was all me but ew, I'm totally taking that back. I didn't know you were her roommate!" Kelis grimaces in disgust.

"Yeah, his personality really overshadows his looks." I shake my head sadly.

I mean he definitely is a hottie until he opens his mouth, then he's instantly unattractive in every way. He doesn't know how to behave like a proper person which is why I'm not attracted to him; he's like an annoying little angry pest that just won't go away.

Seth bursts out laughing and naked boy looks like he's going to explode. His face grows redder by the minute, anger bubbling just below the surface like a volcano about to erupt. A mental image of his head actually exploding makes me grimace in disgust; I don't have the stomach for that.

"Ryan this is Nixon, my twin brother," Kelis says and I freeze.

Her brother?

Her twin brother?

I look between the two of them but they look nothing alike! Well they both have sapphire blue eyes but she has shiny brown hair and he has inky black. I'm well aware siblings don't always look alike and now that they're side by side I can see the resemblance but Taylor and I favor a lot more than they do. Well at least I can stop calling him naked boy since I actually know his name now.

"And my best friend. Dude, you've got Ryan so fired up." Seth laughs. "His personality totally overshadows his looks," he mimics me in a falsetto voice.

It does!

I lean toward Kelis. "How did you grow up with him and survive, he's the devil?" I whisper.

"I heard that," Nixon growls.

She gives me a smile. "He's really not that bad once you get to know him."

I groan. "I hate when people say that because it just means he's a total asshole but you get used to it and I most certainly won't get used to it. I shouldn't have to."

"Well you're sort of stuck with him." Kelis smirks.

"Unfortunately," I grumble.

Great.

My roommate is my new friend's twin brother. He's also an asshole but I'll get used to it. I have a feeling this is going to be the longest semester of my life. I really hope the Dean gets my living arrangements corrected by next semester; I'm not sure how much more I can take from this guy especially if he continues to make me late for class.