Wattpad Original
There are 5 more free parts

Chapter 6

Ryan
• • •

"Are you ready to get so drunk your liver gives out?" Kelis asks, pulling me into her side as a mischievous smile tilts her lips.

Nothing about that question sounds fun. I've only been drunk a handful of times and every time I indulge in a little bit of alcohol I get slightly out of control.

I snort. "Yeah, no thanks."

She drags me to her wardrobe and jerks the door open. "Come on, you have to drink. It's a frat party, they get all the best booze," she demands, flicking through the various articles of clothing.

I snort again. "You're lying. Are you forgetting that my brother is part of a Frat, I know they only buy the cheap stuff."

She waves her hand around dismissively. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, we're still going."

I flop down on the crimson red comforter tossed hazardously across her bed and sigh. "Fine, I'll drink but I'm not getting stupid drunk."

Before I can even blink, two pieces of fabric cover my face. "Put that on," she orders.

Jesus, someone's a little bossy. I jerk the fabric off, letting it fall in my lap and eye it skeptically. It's a black mesh long sleeve shirt that is completely see-through and a tight pale pink leather skirt. I pick the top up, if you could call it that and gape at it. I'm all for feeling sexy but I don't really want people seeing my bra.

"Um, Kelis, where's the rest of it?" I ask, holding the mesh top up.

She glares at me over her shoulder. "Don't even play like that. It will look amazing on you especially with your body shape. I would never set you up for failure. You're wearing it, so strip." She tosses a push-up bra at me. "Wear that too."

I huff but quickly give in and strip down, as instructed, and slip on the tight outfit. It's just clothes and if I try the outfit on and I still don't like it I can just wear something else.  

"I cannot wear your bra, a nipple will pop out with one wrong move." I shake my head, staring down at my chest.

Kelis' breasts are a cup smaller than mine so my boobs are overflowing in the push up, ready to spill out of the top at any moment.

"Fine," she replies.

I strip back down, put my bra back on before getting dressed all over again. The shirt feels weird against my skin, like it's not there at all. The skirt is very tight, it molds to my hips and thighs like a second skin.

Kelis gasps and claps her hands together gleefully. "I knew you would look hot in that!" She grabs a pair of high heels off the floor and tosses them at me, barely missing my head as they land on the bed behind me. "And these will go perfect."

I don't even try to argue, just strap the contraptions to my feet and glance down at my painted toes. After Kelis is dressed she styles my hair and does my makeup. Once my look is complete I step in front of her full-length mirror and gape at my reflection. Is that really me, because wow she was right, I do look hot in this outfit.

"Yes, look at you!" Kelis exclaims in satisfaction.

She steps beside me and holds her phone up. "Smile!"

We both pose and she takes a few pictures.

"We have to document your first college party," she explains as she tucks her phone into her bag.

"Do you always dress up this much for a frat party?" I ask.

She gives me a weird look like I've gone crazy. "Of course. What if I meet my future husband there? You only get one chance at a first impression. Now let's go."

The frat party is in full swing when we arrive. The Kappa house is packed, with people spilling out into the yard. We pass a couple that are practically having sex by the walkway, they don't even flinch at the sound of our heels clicking loudly against the cement.

Kelis pushes the door open and my eyes widen. The inside isn't much better. Sweaty bodies grinding against each other, most of them are making out with someone or drinking. I have been to a few high school parties but this is a whole different level. I'm suddenly thankful for the mesh top as the body heat in the room hits me in a wave.

Something slips through my hair and rests on top of my head. I reach my hand up ready to smack it away when Kelis grips my fingers just as a neon green headband adorned with cat ears is placed on top of her pin-straight hair. The frat guy winks at us silently and saunters off.

"That wasn't weird at all..." I mumble.

Kelis releases my fingers, her lips tilting up into a devious smirk. "We've officially been crowned."

My eyebrows shoot up at her words. "Crowned for what?"

My hand itches to jerk the headband out of my hair, I know it isn't something I'll like I can already tell.

"Meow," Seth says against my ear as he comes up behind me.

I shriek in surprise and glare at him as we gain attention. That's literally the last thing I want.

He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. "Prime pussy, huh?"

I gape at him, my face reddening. "What are you talking about?"

He flashes me his panty-dropper smile, the one that makes his dimples pop out and I bite my lip in response. "Those little cat ears on your head crown you as prime pussy. You're one of the hottest girls in here and the guys are showing you off. Don't be surprised if you get approached repeatedly tonight; they will be panting after you trying their best to take those damn ears."

You have got to be kidding me. Prime pussy? What kind of douche bag comes up with this trash? It's disgusting and degrading.

"Don't even think about taking those off. We came to have a good time and that headband guarantees the night is already off to a great start!" Kelis scolds me, already knowing I want to rip them off after Seth's explanation.

I cross my arms. "What's wrong with guys? Who said I wanted to be crowned like this?"

"Why the fuck are you wearing those?" Taylor yells, spinning me around to face him. "And what the hell are you wearing?" His nose scrunches in disgust at my outfit.

I glare at him. He seriously thinks he can jump to conclusions and yell at me for what I'm wearing? Yeah, I don't think so.

I turn back around and grab Seth's hand, completely ignoring Taylor. "Come on, let's dance."

Seth gladly lets me guide him toward the dancing bodies. "Do you want a drink?" he asks and I nod eagerly.

I follow him into the kitchen where he quickly pours me a drink in a red solo cup. I don't think twice about it; as soon as he hands it over I down the liquid and practically drag him to the makeshift dance floor.

Seth flashes a dimpled smile down at me, his long fingers pressing against my waist as he moves his body against mine. The feeling of his flesh against mine makes my skin tingle but I chalk it up to the alcohol I just downed. I spot my brother out of the corner of my eye nearly seething with anger and I smirk. I can come to a frat party dressed however I want and do whatever I want because I'm an adult, damn it!