Wattpad Original
There are 3 more free parts

Chapter 8

Ryan
• • •

My head, it feels like I have a marching band in there banging around on their instruments. Dear god. I try to get up but both of my wrists are tied to the bed so of course my first reaction is to scream which unfortunately makes my ears ring in reply.

Nixon growls and jerks the blanket off his head. "What are you screaming about?"

I shoot a glare at his annoying face. "Uh, I don't know, it could be the fact that I'm tied to my bed!"

I wince as my head throbs from my own voice. God, how much did I drink last night? I take a deep breath and stare up at the ceiling. "Nixon, why am I tied to my bed?" I ask calmly.

I'm going to kill him, I can already feel it. I'm literally going to murder him and I will go to prison and smile in my mugshot. Said mugshot will go viral, my parents will bow their heads in shame and they'll never go out in public again. I'll be the reason why they become hermits because my roommate tied me to my freaking bed like a psychopath! Sorry Mom and Dad, I had no other choice!

His navy colored blanket slips off of his shoulder flashing his naked chest. Oh god, is he wearing pants? Please be wearing pants. He shifts and I squeeze my eyes shut. If I see even a glimpse of his manhood I won't be responsible for my actions and I will chop it off. Then we'll see if he ever ties another girl up without permission again!

"You wouldn't quit moving and I couldn't fall asleep," he replies casually.

I slowly peel my eyes back open and gape at him. "So you tied me to the bed?"

As if that's a normal solution! What is wrong with this guy?

He nods. "Yeah and it worked. I also covered your mouth but I took that off once you fell asleep."

"Well how nice of you," I reply dryly.

What an asshole! How dare he tie me to my bed, in what world did he think that was okay?

"I'm so glad restraining me clearly made you sleep like a baby, now if you don't mind will you untie me?" I demand angrily, holding in every curse word and bodily harm threat I want to throw at him.

How can one person be so I infuriating?

He stands up, the blanket hitting the floor by his feet. He's wearing a pair of basketball shorts and nothing else, like usual. Thank god he isn't naked, that's all I need to make this morning better. To be flashed by his... man area. Yikes.

He towers over me momentarily and then takes a step back, shaking his head with a stupid evil smirk on his face. "Nah, I don't think I will."

I grit my teeth, watching as he opens the door of our dorm room. He wouldn't.

He steps into the hall and I gasp. "Nixon, don't you dare leave me like this!"

And then he's gone. Apparently he would.

"Son of a—Nixon get back in here and untie me!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

If he doesn't come back someone's bound to hear me and then I'll have proof of being tied to my bed, maybe then the dean will find a room for me so I don't sue the school for sticking me in this room with this guy. My screams grow louder as the door creaks open and he steps back inside our room.

"This is a lesson, Ryan, don't fuck with me when I'm trying to go to sleep. When I actually can fall asleep I like to stay that way and not be disturbed. Do it again and I will leave you tied to that bed all day, class or not." His cold blue eyes stare me down as he approaches my restrained form.