Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Chapter 11

Ryan•  •  •

Ryan
• • •

"I think I'm still drunk from Saturday night. That party was ridiculous. I'm so bummed you didn't get to come." Kelis pouts her bright pink lips at me as we make our way toward the Caf.

Apparently she tried calling me repeatedly Saturday night after the suite crisis was averted to go to a frat party. I didn't even think to check my phone when I got home; I completely forgot it was on silent thanks to that surprise kiss from Nixon I received. My face heats up just thinking about it.

He hasn't said a word to me since and now it's Monday. He dropped me off at the dorms and immediately left. He came back to our room last night but he didn't even look at me. He also hasn't given me my undergarments back so neither have I. Today I wore high-waisted shorts and my tank top that has a built-in bra, which I had to wash just so I could wear it again. I also washed my only pair of underwear because those jeans I wore when I went out with Seth were not comfortable with no underwear, never again.

"Well I'm glad I didn't go, my assignment took forever to finish and I wouldn't have completed it if I went, plus I'm done with drinking so much I black out." The lie slips out of my mouth so easily it almost scares me.

I am not a good liar, I've never been. It shouldn't be that easy to lie to someone I consider my best friend. I told her I was in the library all night with my phone off so I had no distractions. Thankfully she believed me and hadn't been by the library to check. If she knew what really happened she would murder Seth,  Nixon, and me. We take a seat at our usual table and I let out a huge yawn. I'm so tired, I barely got any sleep last night. I was way too busy overthinking things.

Kelis smacks my arm and thrusts her finger into the crowded Caf. "That douche bag is wearing your ears!"

I roll my eyes at her dramatics. "Kelis that could be anyone's headband."

She shakes her head and gives me a smirk. "They don't hand out doubles."

I scrunch my nose up looking at the curly-haired guy again. His back is to us but I can tell he's tall and lean and looks oddly familiar.

Kelis taps her chin. "Hey, I think that's—"

"Spencer!" I gasp as he turns around to greet my brother.

I spin around, hiding my face in Kelis' hair in embarrassment. "Oh my god," I mumble.

Kelis pats my back. "There, there."

I pull away from her biting my lip. "I know I didn't have sex with him but... what did I do?"

She grips my shoulders, giving me a serious look. "It's okay, Ry. Look it could be worse, Spencer's hot and Cali says he's great in bed."

I gape at her and knock her hands off. "Like that makes me feel better!"

Oh my god. What if I kissed him or something? He's been nothing but creepy towards me, I'm sort of scared to think about it and why isn't my brother pissed about Spencer wearing that headband? When did my life become so ridiculous that I have to worry about why a guy is wearing a headband?

icon lock

Show your support for Katy, and continue reading this story

by Katy
@KatGee
When Ryan is assigned a male dorm by accident, she has no choice but...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 48 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @KatGee.