Not so bad after all

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

Natalia went out with another box of sandwiches, she knew Seth, Leah and Jake had been patrolling for nearly most of the night which meant they were most definitely hungry. Well, Seth was definitely hungry, but he was always hungry.

As the girl walked into the woods she looked around for any sign of the wolves. What caught her attention was the sound coming from a couple of trees away, it sounded a bit like snoring. The blonde walked closer to the sound and when she found the source of the sound she couldn't help but smile.

Sitting against a tree snoring was no other than Seth. She could see the tiredness on his face so she bent down to pick him up. It would be better if he slept inside instead of the hard ground in the woods. As she was about to pick up the boy she was interrupted by a voice.

"Don't touch him." Natalia's golden eyes looked up to see Leah looking at the two angry. The blonde took a step back not wanting to anger the werewolf girl more and smiled.

"I was only meaning to bring him in for a couple of hours, I'm sure a coach would be more comfortable than the ground." Leah just stared at the girl with slightly angered eyes. She didn't hate the girl but she also knew that she didn't exactly share the same emotions with her younger brother. Leah didn't want the vampire girl to hurt Seth the same way Sam hurt Leah.

"I'm sure my brother is just fine where he is. He doesn't need your kindness which will only be replaced by pain later." Natalia furrowed her brows at Leah's harsh words, she didn't understand what she meant. Why would she be causing Seth pain? She cared for him and loved him.

"I don't-" Her eyes widened when she realized what she finally meant and Natalia didn't blame her. Leah was concerned about Seth just like Natalia was concerned about Edward when it came to Bella.

"I understand that you think I will hurt Seth but I can promise you I would never in my life do that. But if god forbid I ever did you can and I know you would do it without my permission kill me. So please for Seth's sake can you trust me and not hate me because I'm sure having his sister hate his imprint must be painful for him."

Leah stared into her golden eyes and saw how serious she was about this. It made Leah calm down a bit when it came to her brother's imprinting. She let out a deep breath and looked down at her younger brother who was sleeping in a weird position.

"Alright take him, I'll see you two when the sun comes up." Leah turned around and was about to leave but she was cut off by Natalia's voice that made her turn back around to her.

"Yes?" She raised an eyebrow as she saw the blonde picking the box full of sandwiches with a warm smile.

"Here, you must be hungry." Leah's eyes went from the box to the girl's face and she nodded taking it.

"Thanks." Natalia smiled back and picked up Seth gently to have him cuddle into her right away making her giggle as she took him to her room so he could lay on the couch there. Leah watched from the shadows and smiled lightly.

"Maybe she's not so bad after all."

A/N

A little cute chapter of Leah and Natalia bonding that just HAD to happen.