32

Naruto's POV

Once everything was prepared the door bell rung just in time, I felt 12 chakra's outside my door. One being unfamiliar to me.

I took a hold of Sakura's hand and took us into hiding while Mom let everyone in.

"Hey mrs. Uzumaki, it's been a while since we were invited to your home, what's the occasion?" I heard Kiba's voice and a bark from Akamaru.

"It's a surprise, settle in guys, we have news for you." I heard mom say.

"Hi, there Yuna-chan! How have you been?" I heard Ino say.

"I've been great,  thanks for asking Ino-onee-Chan" Yuna responded, so she's close to Ino huh... to the point of calling her sister.

"Hina-onee-Chan! You won't believe what happened earlier I was tied to a chair, it was terrible! Dattebane!" She exclaimed.

So she calls Hinata, sister too. How close are they?

"Who would do that to such a nice girl like you Yunmi-Chan" Hinata cooed at Yuna calling her a nickname.

"I don't know her name." She said but before she could continue, oto-San cleared his throat making everyone stare at him.

I also felt Sakura getting impatient, she might not feel emotions but she does get impatient.

Kakashi-sensei was seating on the couch near the door, next to Sasuke. And next to Sasuke sat a pale guy that looked very serious for his own good. And on the kitchen chairs, was Ino, Hinata, Yuna sitting on Hinata's lap, Kiba, Shino, and Shika.

And on the floor in front of Kakashi and the others was Choji, Neji, TenTen and Lee. They all looked at my parents with curious eyes to why they called all of them.

"You guys have been invited here for a welcome home party." Mom started out and the vibe got intense, I could hear their hearts thumping loudly. Except for the pale guy he just looks confused as fuck.

"And we would like to share this moment with you guys here with them, it's been a while and nothing can be like before but we can try and make new memories, happy ones that we can treasure forever." Mom continued.

And now everyone was anxious. "You guys can come out now." Oto-San said and I chuckled coming out of our hiding spot, everyone stared at us, and when they processed it they all ran towards us, Hinata even left Yuna on the chair to come hug us.

Kiba was the first one reaching us, he grabbed me and hugged me, Shino, Choji, and Lee joined the hug making it a group hug. While the girls hugged Sakura. All of them were crying except the new guy and Neji that were still sitting on the couch. But everybody else had tears on their eyes.

When the girls let go of Sakura Kakashi-sensei got near her, his hands trembling and his mask soaked with tears. He hugged her tight that even made Sakura open her eyes a little wide, there was movement in her chakra but it disappeared as soon as it came.

Kakashi-sensei shaked as he continue to hug Sakura, saying how much he has missed her and how much he loves her. Sakura said nothing.

When the guys let go of me Sasuke gave me a quick hug and went over to Sakura when Hinata neared me.

She looked at me and a smile crossed her angelic face. Tears dripped from her face to the ground. My hand instinctively went up and wiped the tears away.

"I'm here, Hime. And I'm here to stay. I'm here to stay for you and only you."I said and she nodded and gave me a tight hug not letting me go.

I wrapped my arms around her small frame, and inhaled her addicting smell that makes me fall in love with her more.