Chapter 38

(A/N): Heyo!!! I'm back goons and goblins. Did you read the last chapter. If not go give it a peep. Also be sure to vote and comment. Also follow me to stay updated. A lot of y'all are ghost reading and I know it may not seem like a big deal to you guys. But it hurts my pride. Makes me feel like I'm not doing a good enjoying job as an author. 🙃 so yeah... anywho here's another chapter I hope you'll like but I won't know unless you vote 🗳. But to those of you who vote and follow I love y'all. Y'all are my cinnamon apples. I'm in my feelings let me go.

You decide to watch Moana, with Korean subtitles of course for Tae.

"What is this about? " He suddenly asks you in the middle of the movie, You were playing with a loose string on his pants.

"Haven't you been paying attention. This is one of the most tragically sad movies of all time." You explain to him. Taehyung is silent for a moment.

"(Y/N) you know this is a cartoon right?" He inquires. He suddenly begins using his finger to trace your arm.  From wrist to shoulder. Over and over again, in slow motion. Leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake.

"So...her grams passed." You mutter trying to concentrate, "that makes it tragic."

"Hmmm I guess you're right." He agrees. "Why'd you pick this movie if it makes you sad." He seems completely unaware that what he's doing is having any effect on you. 

"Because it's a good movie." You tell him pulling you arm out of reach as gently as possible., " Tae you're still not paying attention. You're not gonna know what happens." He just hums in response using his now free hand to to brush loose strands of hair off your neck. You feel your face heat up. 

"Taehyung what are you doing," You wonder. His hand stops momentarily.

"What do you mean?" He doesn't seem to get it. You sit up and turn around to face him. You are no longer in his embrace. 

"I can't concentrate on the movie if you do that." You explain.

"What?" Taehyung says. You let out a deep sigh.

"When you touch me like that." You tell him, "I can't concentrate." He looks at you for a moment and then smiles.

"Really, why would it keep you from concentrating." He asks you. You puff out your cheeks and cross your arms.

"I'm not telling you." You tell him. He grabs you around the waist and pulls you back to him.

"Tell me jagiya," You struggle trying to get out of his arms,but it doesn't work. You're trapped.

"Okay fine. Let me go first," You beg and he does. You scramble off of the couch. You stretch a little pulling your arms over your head before turning to face Taehyung. He looks you up and down strangely.

"Don't look at me like that." You whine. He smiles at you.

"(Y/N) you're overreacting." Taehyung says. He sits up on the couch turning to where he is now completely facing your standing figure. 

"When you touch me like that," You start to say. He peers up at you with his doe like eyes. "It makes me feel...tingly" Taehyung bites his lips trying to hold in his laughter."

"Tingly?" He questions. You roll your eyes at him.

"Okay...don't be mean about it. I told you." You tell him.  "Can we back to the movie now."

"Can I hold you then?" He says opening his arms wide as an invitation. You look at him, he seems so endearing and you want to let his hold you you just don't know how to control your emotions.