Air Freshener

A few days passed and the news about Yui's missing body was spread around the school and the whole town. The blonde hair girl, who also bullied [Y/N] along with Yui was silently weeping in the corner of school the past few days. Hitoshi raised his eyebrows that. Huh, so those two bitchy girls did care for other people after all. Hopefully he could use the weeping girl as an advantage to his next plan. He was hoping he could finish this once and for all today.

     The school bell rang and Hitoshi exited the classroom quickly. His friends called for him, but he ignored them, knowing that he had something way more important to deal with. He entered the locker bay and found the blonde girl, whom he found was named Sakae.

     She was currently silently grabbing her stuff and wiping her tears from her face as she went to leave the school. His lips quirked up at the sight of her. Already she was deeply impacted by the death of her dear friend. Already she wasn't as loud as before. Already she didn't care to bully anyone anymore.

     He rapidly grabbed his own belongings from his lockers and dashed outside to catch up to the girl. When he reached the girl, she was starting to tear up all over again. He walked up beside her and she widened her eyes in surprise.

     "Are you okay?" he asked her with a sad smile on his face. She gaped at him before quickly turning away from him.

     "I'm so s-sorry! You-you shouldn't see me in such a state! I l-look hideous," she replied with a shaky voice. Tears wouldn't stop falling down her checks though. Hitoshi stared at her. Fool. Even when she was mourning for her best friend, she still cared what she looked like in front of him.

     "I know you're not okay. Talk to me," he said in a gentle voice.

     "Hug m-me?" Sakae asked weakly. Hitoshi gulped down his anger and nodded slowly. The girl flung herself at him and held tight to him, letting out the most ear-splintering sob anyone could ever make. He patted her back soothingly and reassuringly. But inside, he was thinking about how he could literally just kill her right now, while she was so vulnerable. Except they were out in public and he wasn't going to risk himself like that.

      "I'm going to bring you to my house so that I can help you," he told her. He gave her a smile that comfort the girl greatly and she nodded. Before she unraveled her body from his, Hitoshi picked her up bridal style that made her blush greatly.

     "You are so kind to me....e-even when I hurt people, you're still willing to talk to me," she muttered. "I deserve what I got and I deserve to have no one, but you still talk to me. Yui doesn't deserve to go missing though." She started to cry again. Hitoshi mentally sighed in annoyance. Why were these girls so clingy and frustrating? He only wanted to get his thing over with as soon as possible and the girls only makes the jobs harder.

     "You deserve everything in the world, princess. Don't downplay yourself," Hitoshi assured her.

     The girl didn't reply and went to her sobbing fit all the way until they reached his home. He entered the house easily and brought Sakae to the couch. She looked at him with spilling tears. He reached towards her and wiped her tears away softly. "Don't cry, my love. You will be happy again, I promise." And then he thought in his head, happy in hell.

     "I miss Yui so much. Everything hurts so so much. It's like nothing in my life matters anymore," she sniffled. I'll end the pain for you, Hitoshi thought wickedly.

     He reached his head forward and brought his lips to Sakae's lips. This time, the kiss was worse. Not only was it sloppy, but tears were still falling from her eyes. It made everything so wet and gross that Hitoshi wanted to pull away the second he touched her lips. Sakae kissed him back hungrily as if her life depended on it.

      But before Hitoshi could reach down below the couch and grab the dagger, the girl pulled away from him. She looked at him with confused eyes. "W-why do I s-smell blood?" she questioned. He tensed and curses  ran through his mind. Fuck, he had totally forgotten to use air freshener in his house to erase the last victim's incident.