Dark & Wild

"Woah, woah, I have to go where and go alone?" Y/n yelled

"Woah, woah, I have to go where and go alone?" Y/n yelled. Jungkook winced at her yelling.

"Oh Noona please don't yell it hurts my ears." Jungkook begged covering his white colored ears with his hands. She apologized and glared at the handsome man in front of her. After the little fight with Namjoon, everyone was back in the castle fine. A bit injured but well. Could've honestly been a lot worse.

Now Seokjin bursted into the room when Y/n and Jimin were talking, deciding it was best if they find Yoongi. Whoever that may be. Everyone is saying that's the love of her life. But she wasn't sure. Heck she can't even remember half of these people were in the room. He seem like someone she should know but he seem to faded to actually anything about him.

"I'm not going alone in that dark forest! And what if I get kidnapped huh!? You said no one claimed the Dark & Wild area so it means it's neutral so anyone can lay a foot in those grounds!" Y/n explained throwing her hands in the air. Seokjin sighed, trying to calm her down.

"Look Y/n we need to find Yoongi. Not only for the sake of the war but also for the sake of your memories. He's the only one who can retrieve your memories back. You both were very much in love. So he's the key to your memories. The better you remember all of this and us, the easier this war would be." Jin explained. Y/n sighed in defeat, seeing no point in arguing anymore.

"Okay fine. However I'm still not going alone. I want Namjoon to come with me." She huffed.

"Or I'm not going!"

Jin cracked a smile with a small laugh.

"Still stubborn as ever, but of course. Namjoon is going to tag along. You'll both leave at night. Yoongi loves the night time. If I recall correctly."

🐇🐇🐇🐇

"I have to go in that!?" Y/n exclaimed pointing to the dark forest ahead of her. The forest was so dark, you could barely even see the tree in front of you. Namjoon slightly chuckled getting off the white horse he was on.

"What's the matter? Princess, you and Yoongi used to play in these parts. And you used to eat with his mother. Who is the chief of the Cheshire clan."

"Oh? She is?"

"Yes, he's the son of the chief. Her name is Kitty, funny name yet suits her weirdly. She only had one son which is Yoongi. Well as far as we know. Yoongi's father left his mother when he was a mere boy. However when you left, she grew to hate us for hurting her son. It wasn't our fault really, but she refused to join any of the war. So her grounds became neutral. Along with Yoongi going missing for years. We've never seen him ever since. So your mission is to go into the woods to bring him out. Or at least his mother. His mother despite hating us, never hated you. She in fact thought you were a perfect match for her son. That's why your the only one able to go inside the forest without being harmed. If I dared laid a paw on there, they can smell me a mile away. I'll be attacked. You however won't be."

"So I have to go in there alone? What's the point of you coming with me anyways?" She scoffed getting off the white colored horse.

"I'm basically your backup if something bad happens to you. I can't come in cause then Yoongi would smell me and refuse to come out even if your there. So I'll have to wait in the boarder line between Mono, my home clan, and Dark & Wild area." He explained but he gave her a soft smile to reassure her. The look in her eyes told him she was scared of going alone. Makes sense though, it was the reason why she follow Jungkook down the rabbit hole in the first place.

"You'll be fine if anything happens I'm here. I can smell and hear you from at least 4-6 miles away.  Which I'm sure you won't even get that far if Yoongi really is there."

She sighed and nodded taking slow steps towards the Darken forest. She looked back at him scared to step foot into the woods. But he gave her a reassuring smile to soothe her uneasiness. She sighed again and started walking in the pitch Black Forest. The forest was completely black. The trees and even the grass was black. The moonlight among the sky was barely shining through the darken leaves. Strangely though she was able to walk through the forest. It was like her eyes were already adjusted to them.

"Now I know why it's called Dark & Wild." She muttered under breathe. She searched through the darken area wondering what she was suppose to be looking for anyway. She recalled back to her dream she had earlier.

"His emerald eyes. I'm sure they were bright. Maybe that's what I have to look for?" Clearly his other descriptions won't help in the situation. He was pale with black hair and black ears. Even his tail was black. Her only bet now is his bright emerald eyes he had.

After what seem like hours she decided to take a break. She sat her self on a log near by, her feet burning from all that walking.

"Maybe I should just go back. I don't wanna go too far. I'm sure I've searched far enough." She sighed running her fingers through her locks. She was exhausted from today's events. The pain, the suspense, it was all exhausting. One minute she was at home meeting another duke who she finds out is an evil king, the next she's here in the forest looking for 'the love of her life'.

When reality she wasn't even sure what he looked like. For all she could now he's either dead or completely changed his appearance. Everyone says he hasn't been around for 10 years. No one has even seen his face. So what if he changed his appearance?

She groaned gripping onto her hair as she ran her fingers through her locks frustratedly. Her head was pounding and her feet were hurting. On top of that she's exhausted. A bed would be nice. So would a nap. Oh she loves naps.

Suddenly a noise stopped her troubling thoughts. Her body tense at the noise. Her eyes searched for the source.

"Wow it's been awhile, hasn't it?" A voice whispered near her ear. A shiver went up her spine as she pushed herself off the log looking for the source. But she saw nothing. She gulped down her saliva.

"W-Who's there?" She answered her voice quivering. She stepped back, her head turning right and left for the source. A light chuckle filled the air. Her body was starting to tremble, there wasn't anybody there. Or at least a physical body.

"Oh~ Don't be scared. It's quite alright, what are you lost?" The voice asked with a hit of mockery.

"No I'm looking for someone. Now come out! Come out I say!" She yelled yet her voice was trembling despite her confidence she had. The voice chuckled making it echo into the dark forest.

"As you wish." It said. A swish sound was heard as she turned her head now facing a grown man laying on a branch above the tree. He appeared with a flick of his tail. His fluffy black tail swished behind him as his black ears twitched. His emerald eyes stared at her with a glint of mischief.

"W-Who are you?" Her voice quivered. A wide grin plastered among his pale features, as he shook his head in utter disappointment.

"It's so disappointing you don't remember me princess, after all I was your favorite from them all. "
He said tsking afterwards. She frowned titling her head towards her side giving him a werid look.

"I don't know you-Wait did you just call me princess?"

His grin widens as a glint of happiness appears in his emerald eyes. His tail swishing behind him in excitement to see if she truly remembered him.

"There's only one person that called me princess. Wait, Yoongi!!?"

Six chapters later and finally yoongi comes out aishsksjs sorry I didn't wanna rush anything nor slow things down so I'm sorry yoongi took forever to appear aisbajabaja but hoped you liked the chapter!

Edited: 1/14/22