Dec. 10 (3/3)

1:40pm

"I hope y'all are ready to take notes!" The professor exclaimed as her students began to pour into the room.

Caleb's business management professor was a bit enthusiastic. Which was good because sometimes her enthusiasm rubbed off on the other students.

In fact, she was one of his favourite professors.

She was a woman in her late thirties. But she already sported a head of mostly grey hairs.

Her life before now must've been very stressful.  But you wouldn't have known that because she just didn't seem stressed. She was so ready to help others. And giggly. And bubbly.

Yet she knew what she was doing. And was very confident in the way she taught.

Enough of that, though.

Caleb wasn't really feeling her enthusiasm.

In fact, he didn't feel nothing, really. Sometimes he had moments like that. Where he felt nothing.

He wasn't sad, angry or mad.

He just simply felt ...

There.

He took a seat in his seat, taking out his notepad for the designated class to get ready to take notes.

Instruction wasn't supposed to start until 1:50. But she always had some notes up from last class so that those who missed them could get them.

So he compared the notes on the screen with the notes in his notebook and nodded, confirming that they were similar and then he pulled out his phone to shook Minho a text.

Caleb
Babe

He didn't expect a reply almost immediately. But he hadn't really been surprised when he got one, ether.

Mean Ho
Whut?

Caleb
Is Andrew in your class?

Mean Ho
I don't know. I've never seen him before.

Caleb
Oh.

Caleb forgot that the two had actually never met. And now he felt stupid.

He could've sworn he saw the two together at some point though.

Mean Ho
Ofc. Anyways, for break, wanna go to that cafe that's across from campus?

Caleb
Do I have a choice?

Mean Ho
Of course not. Let me know when you're finished and I'll come get you.

Caleb smiled. For some reason, interacting with Minho always managed to cheer him up a bit. That usually wouldn't be the case because Minho was a dick. And if he wasn't invovled with him or he didn't know him and he was just some stranger, he wouldn't like him.

But because he was in love with the guy, he loved everything about him.

Hmm ... love is funny. Isn't it?

Caleb
Okay. Whatever, paley. See you soon.

Mean Ho
Paley?

Caleb
I love you

Mean Ho
Hmm ...

Caleb
Text it back, you fuck.

Mean Ho
🙄 I love you too.

Caleb
You better.
Or else....