eight.

jungkook's pov

"baby, have you seen my black leather jacket?" i asked taehyung who was playing on his phone.

"its in your closet. i washed it last week." he pouted, still slightly upset with me.

it had been two weeks since i had met kisoo, and man, that guy was amazing.

super funny, energetic and most importantly life of the party.

taehyung was starting to become a little upset with me over how many parties i had been to over the last few days.

he absolutely hated when i drank, which i can't really blame him for but kisoo just knows all the good places in town.

"im sorry cutie. i promise ill take you out tomorrow night, okay?" i told him as i squished his puffy cheeks with my hands.

"stop that." he whined, trying to push my hands away.

"hey... i love you." i told him softly as i stared into his beautiful eyes.

"i love you too." he let out a small puff, giggling lightly as i leaned in to kiss him while making duck lips.

after a few more minutes, i received a text from kisoo telling me that he was downstairs.

i internally panicked, still having to do my hair and get changed.

i quickly shot him a text telling him to come up to the dorm. i huffed once i realized that i had to speed up my routine.

i ran to the bathroom.