nine.

jungkook's pov

i heard knocking on the door, making me curse under my breath as i was busy combing through my hair.

"tae can you open the door! its my friend!" i yelled as i tried to speed up my routine.

i could hear the door open and then muffled voices, signaling that taehyung had let him in.

i double checked myself out in the mirror, smiling at myself lightly before exiting the bathroom. (yall really gon act like you don't check yourself out)

i walked out to see taehyung and kisoo standing by the door. he was sporting a simple black v-neck and light washed jeans.

his cologne penetrated our dorm as soon as he walked through the door.

i stifled my laugh once i saw taehyung scrunch up his nose cutely.

"baby, this is my friend that i was talking to you about, kisoo. and this is my boyfriend, taehyung." i introduced the two males with a smile on my face.

"very nice to meet you." kisoo greeted, flashing his charming smile that i got so used to seeing when we went out.

"you too." taehyung mumbled, making me wince at how dry he sounded.

"are you ready bro? we waiting on you!" kisoo directed his attention to me.

"yeah let me just grab my jacket." i ran to my bed, sliding on the cold leather.

"you're not coming with us?" kisoo kindly asked taehyung who had plopped himself down on his bed, reading a book.

"no, he doesn't enjoy parties much." i answered for him, watching as he shyly smiled.

"alright, well let's get going!" kisoo clapped loudly, as he swung the door open confidently.

"jungkook be careful!" taehyung's sweet voice whispered as i quickly leaned down to place a kiss on his temple.

"always am."