Chapter Twenty Nine

Laughing Jack carried your lifeless body to his tent. He laid you down on his bed, thinking of what he should do. What could he do? He knew he needed someone with very high powers, but who would that be? He then gasped.

     "Shani! She could help! She has to, she owes me one," Laughing Jack said out loud. He bends over, picking you up. He then teleports both of you to Shani's hut. He quickly walks in, lying you down on the ground.

     "What is this?" Shani asks, looking at the tall clown. He looks down at her bright, blue eyes.

     "I need you to help me," Laughing Jack states in a demanding tone. Shani starts to laugh.

     "Oh? And what if I don't want to?" She questions as she raises one of her eyebrows. Laughing Jack frowned, bending over to get closer to her face.

     "We both know that you owe me one. I could always go back to his place and kill him in his sleep. He is still the right age range," Laughing Jack threatens. He then straightens himself up, looking down at her. She sighs.

     "Fine, what do you want me to do?" She asks, starring at your lifeless body.

     "I want you to bring her back to life," Laughing Jack states. Shani begins laughing, showing her pearly white teeth.

     "I do not possess any strong magic. I can not resurrect her, not with my weak magic," she states as she continues to laugh like a mad-woman.

      "Well, can't you just use her magic somehow?" Laughing Jack asks. Shani looks at your body, touching your (H/C) hair.

     "So... this is the girl that killed the Slenderman's brother? She's prettier than I thought she'd be," Shani says quietly to herself. She then quickly pulls out a knife cutting your arm.

     "What the bloody hell are you doing?" He asks in a furious tone. Shani calms him down.

     "Calm down, I just need some of her blood. I promise I'm not killing her," Shani chuckles as she then took some of your blood. She put it in a glass bottle.

     Laughing Jack watched as she held it out in front of her, saying some gibberish. Then he saw smoke come from the blood. Shani opened the bottle, breathing in the smoke. Her eyes turned red.

     He then watched as she walked over to your body, she placed her hands on your head and chest. She then closed her eyes, saying even more gibberish. After a while, she stood up and then turned towards Laughing Jack. Her eyes were back to the same blue they were before. He looked at her, then at you.

     "Is she....okay?" He asks, walking over to you. He saw fresh blood dripping from the cut she made. He quickly bandaged it up.

     "She's fine, just sleeping. She should be awake any time soon," she says, "oh, and we're even now, so don't ever threaten me about my son."

     Laughing Jack ignored the last thing she said. All he was thinking about was you. You were alive now. He would be able to hold your warm body in his arms, and talk to you, and everything else he wanted to do with you. He picked you up, hearing you breath. He felt your heartbeat, making him automatically happy.

     He then quickly teleported both of you to his circus. He walked to his bed, laying you down in it. He laid down bedside you, starring art you. You on the other hand, were witnessing one bad dream after the other....

------------------------------------------

     "Stop doing that, you fucking bitch!" Jeffery shouted at you, pushing you down. You landed on your back, looking at him. He got on top of you, pinning your arms above your head. He then got close to your right ear.