~10 I'm Here For You

~Adrien Agreste~

Me and Chloe stood outside of the nurse's office, worried.

It's been an hour. Marinette still hasn't come out. We don't know if shes even awake yet.

I sat down on a bench, running my hands through my hair, worried to death.

Come on, Mari... please be ok...

I felt someone sit next to me, and I thought it was Chloe.

"I hope Marinette will be alright." I said.

"Marinette? Who cares about her! She's a liar and betrayer. She deserves to be punished."

I looked up. "Lila, go away. I'm not in the mood."

"But, Adrikins! I wanted to ask you something, now that Marinette is out of the way. For a while, at least..." She stroked my arm, and I shivered, pushing her off.

"He asked you to go away, Lila." Chloe glared behind me, talking through gritted teeth.

"Shut up, bee! Adrien is mine, not yours! You lost your chance. You have betrayed your kind. Those of high class like you should rule over a pathetic school like this, including little goodie-tooshoes like Dupain-Cheng."

Chloe winced, looking down sadly.

"Lila, I belong to nobody. And second, Chloe has changed! Your the liar, not Marinette, not Chloe, not me. You."

Lila glared at me. "Hmph. Whatever, Adrien. I lie to get what I deserve. And you deserve someone like me, not Mari-trash. So, what do you say? Will you come to the ski trip with me this weekend, or will we forever be enemies? "

"I'd rather be akumatized then go on the ski trip with someone like you. Especially after what you've done to Marinette, Lie-la. I'm already going with her and Chloe, anyway."

Lila's jaw dropped, but her shock quickly turned to anger. She stood up, fists clenched.

"Fine. I hope you know what you've just done, Agreste. We are now at war, not that you'll survive what I'm about to do to you and your so-called friends. No one will ever trust you, Bourgeis, or Dupain-Cheng after what I'm about to tell them."

Lila stormed off, me and Chloe glaring at her.

The door opened, both of us turning, worried for Marinette.

Marinette stood in the door shyly, a bandage wrapped around her head.

"H-Hey. Sorry, it wasn't my idea to pass ou-"

Me and Chloe hugged her tight, surprising her.

"We were so worried, Mari!"

"Are you sure your okay?"

Marinete giggled at ou reaction, looking into my eyes. "Yes, Adrien. I'm fine. The nurse says that I need to go home and rest. You two can go back to class,"

"I'm not leaving you, Marinette." I took her tiny hand in mine, making her blush.

"Besides, Lila might've not just declared war on the two of us because we stood up for you, so... we may want to skip school for a few days." Chloe laughed,

Marinette's eyes widened. "What?! You guys! Why would you do that? You two have a reputation to uphold! You didn't have to do that for me! I-"

"Marinette, you're more important then my reputation. Besides, I kind already ruined mine." Chloe sighed, laughing.

"I'm here for you, Marinette-"

"Um, don't you mean 'we're'?"

"-and I won't let anything ruin that."

"Yay. Once again, I'm being ignored. I bet no one knows I'm here." Chloe facepalmed. "But these two are too adorable to stay mad at, am I right?"

It was just me, Marinette, and Chloe's awkward commentary. No one can ever destroy the happiness we give each other.

Not even Lila, or a dark force that just so happens to know everything about our lives, has the power to take those we love away. A power that will turn our entire world upside down in only a matter of days...

-0-0-0-

Yeah... that got dark quickly!

Anyway, the plot is slowly unraveling Miraculers... what will happen next?

-Tiggs <3

P.S. The last few chapters are finished... I REALLY WANT TO PUBLISH THEM BUT- URGH!!!