12. The grand reveal

School has been so busy, and the twins are teething. I was worried in the beginning that they just started teething so late, but my professor in physiology said it's completely fine, every baby teeth at different times.

I haven't seen Liam in a whole week, but he's been leaving breakfast at the reception every morning, which was very sweet of him.

'Flynn, make sure you give them a clean dummy every 3 hours,' I reminded Flynn before I left for classes, 'I'll be back at lunch, free afternoon today.'

Flynn saluted and said,' yes, ma'am.'

I changed my mind and said,' no, actually just leave their dummies with them, I'll wash them when i come back.'

Flynn laughed and shook his head, 'anxious sister.'

I ignored him and left for lectures.

-------------------------------------------------------

'Nailed it,' Will said, referring to the test we just had, 'what do you think about the test, Mariposa?'

'It's alright, I guess,' it has to be, I spent so much time revising that!

There's a crowd of students near the UCL main entrance, I wondered what it was for.

My phone rang, 'hello, Liam?'

'Go to the main entrance,' he replied cheekily.

Oh no, it's not good.

My boyfriend was leaning against a black Aston Martin, waving at me.

Oh boy, everyone's attention was on me now. I could even hear other girls said,' who is she?' 

'I saw her with two kids one day, are those Liam Scott's sons?'

I walked up to Liam, which he immediately pulled me in for a kiss on my lips, which got most of the people gasping.

My face heated up as more and more people started gossiping, I got in the car and quickly gave Liam a punch in the arm.

'Mr Scott, what were you thinking?' I yelled.

He looked proud,' I'm telling the world that you're my girl.'

I nearly banged my head on his shoulder and said,' now everyone is talking about me and my brothers! They thought they're your sons!'

He laughed,' if my sons are as cute as Teddy and Matty, I really wouldn't mind.'

I calmed down, 'really? You're not embarrassed?'

He stopped at the red light and looked at me seriously,' never,' he cupped my face with his soft hands, ' I can't be happier to be associated as your baby father.'

I blushed and pushed him away, ' it's green light now!'

He laughed and said, 'someone's embarrassed by me!'

-------------------------------------------------------

'I'm home!'

'Mari! Mari!' The twins were only in their nappies when they crawled out of the master bedroom.

Flynn and Luther came out holding hands, 'alright, we'll see you tonight, Posy,' Flynn said.

I picked Teddy up and Liam carried Matty, 'alright, say bye bye to Flynny, boys.'

'Baba, Finny!' The twins could say so much now!

-------------------------------------------------------

As I finished revising and prepping for tomorrow's lessons, the twins were crying from their naps.

'Okay, we're coming!' Liam came out of the kitchen.

The twins loved Liam, they always stopped crying when he carried them. And Liam loved playing with the twins as well.

We were bathing them, I normally let them play with their rubber ducks for a bit before they cried their eyes out when I got them out of the bathtub.

'Okay, boys I'm sorry that you have to get out of bath, I know it's very nice,' I tried to comfort them when they wouldn't stop crying as I dressed them.

Liam played peekaboo with them when I put on their pyjamas, and they giggled all the way.

At dinner time, Liam even offered to feed both of the twins!

'You really like children, don't you?' I asked Liam.

He looked up from the toddlers and said,' yeah, they're really cute,' he looked back at the twins and asked, 'who's the cutest? Is it Teddy or Matty?'

I smiled and asked,' do you have other siblings apart from Alanna?'

'Yup, two older brothers, Felix and Max.'

Oh, so he's the baby of the family.

'Do you guys get along well?'

'We're alright, but me and Alanna are the closest, we're only three years apart.'

If I wasn't raising the twins, I wouldn't be as close to them as I'll ever be. Hell, I didn't even know when they were born!

Sensing that I was lost in my thoughts again, Liam nudged me gently, 'hey butterfly, you still there?'

I shot back from reality and said, ' where else could I be?'