t h i r t y o n e

A/N - hey there, lovelies. So here's an authors note. I decided to put it at the start of this chapter, because i feel like putting it at the end would take away from River-Rose's and Hayze's moment.

This.. is the last chapter. But surprise!

This will not be the last time you'll hear of them. I'll be doing one more story having to do with the Sykes family. Well, somewhat.

This book will be more so based on Cyrus. The little two year old, adventure boy. You'll see Rosie, Hayze and River mentioned. So if you're still wanting to see what goes on when everyone grows older, you guys should read it.

I've already started chapters. I'll post the first few when i get enough comments saying they'd like to read Cyrus' story.

Thanks again!

___

River felt her heart ache for Rosie as she pulled her away from Cyrus. She was crying so loud that her ears were ringing. "Say buh bye."

Rosie grabbed for Cyrus who stared blankly at her with his piercing gray eyes from where he stood on the boat.

"Wave goodbye Rosie," River said as she bounced her up higher on her hip, rubbing her back to comfort her. She showed her how to wave and Rosie hesitantly repeated her actions, Cyrus returning her wave with more enthusiasm.

"Bye baby Rosie!" Cyrus shouted as he waved his hand around wildly.

Rosie squealed and waved before playing with the bracelet she seemed to just notice clipped to fit her wrist.

Hayze and River thanked the little family before saying goodbye and returning back to the comfort of their beach bungalow.

°•○●○•°

《 s e x u a l  c o n t e n t 》

A/N - This one is a kinky one guys. If you're weirded out at any point, i'm sorry. But then again, if you've read my books, you're most likely open-minded and kinky lil babes lol.

"Is she sleeping?" River asked as she crawled up onto the bed where Hayze was sitting with the design tablet she got him in his lap where he sketched. 

"Yup. Finally got her down," he said as he squinted at his sketch.

She got in front of his legs and turned around before arching her back so that her bum was in the air and her hair was over her bare, soft back. She giggled into the sheets as she arched her back a little more and started to rock forward slightly.