Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

"Ryo?" you waved your hand a few times. He was zoned out, staring dead at you. Creepy... "Ryo! Stop staring you're freaking me out!" you snapped. Finally, he seemed to wake up and his face morphed into its usual scowl.

"Do you have a problem?"

"Yeah, you were staring right at me," you stuck your tongue out. "Are you tired or something?" He didn't respond; he just kept his gaze on you again. He was out of his thoughts now, but he didn't want to speak. "Maybe you should go to bed," you suggested.

"Trying to get rid of me?" The blonde rested his chin on the palm of his hand. "Or were you suggesting we nap together?"

"What?! There is no context in what I said that would allude to that!" you pouted.

"Yeah, not like I would allow you to be that close to me anyway," He rolled his eyes.

"Says the guy who grabs my wrist incessantly," you clenched your teeth. What a jerk! As if to prove your point, he snatched your wrist and held it tightly. Not tight enough to hurt, but tight enough that you couldn't wiggle away. In your mind, you hoped someone else would come in here to help you out.

"This is different. As far as I'm concerned, this belongs to me," He brought your arm closer to him, and you began to struggle.

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about! Let go!" you were getting angry, your face painted in red. The harder you blushed, the more grinned. I'm not flustered, I'm angry! You tried to convince yourself. You stood from the table and yanked your hand as hard as you could, but he was stronger. Maybe standing up was a mistake, because he stood too and backed you to the wall. What the fuck what the fuck.

"What's the problem? I like to hold you," he said in a way that suggested this was tender and not weirdly possessive. For a moment, all you could do was stare incredulously.

"Ryo, this is—this isn't okay! And this isn't holding, this yanking and pulling me around!" you managed to argue.

"It isn't holding?" he said in mock curiosity. "Why don't you show me what is, then?" As he looked blankly at you, his lips only slightly upturned, you almost considered that he truly was ignorant on how to hold someone. Should I... hug him? You thought before shaking the thoughts from your head.

"Stop—we aren't even friends! I don't just hug acquaintances," you spoke embarrassedly.

"We aren't? That hurts," he whined dramatically.

"Let me go!"

"What if I don't want to? What are you going to do about it?" He looked mockingly to you as he leaned forward. You were about to scream for help when he pressed his palm against your mouth firmly. "Aw, come on now (y/n). I'm just playing around. You get so worked up, it's funny."

You couldn't reply in any way other than showing anger through your eyes. You didn't want to hurt him, but kicking his balls seemed like a really good option right now. Rule four- no serious harm to other occupants. Right, but a crotch kick wasn't serious. You considered it. It wasn't like you were going to kick his dick clean off, at least, not on purpose. He stared into your eyes as you deliberated. If he was just messing around, then he would need to learn some boundaries.

And some lessons are learned the hard way.

You were seconds before slamming your knee into his crotch before someone ran over and shoved him off for you. In the impact, you also fell to the ground, but at least Ryo was off of you. "Suki...?" you looked over at your brown-haired savior who was kneeling over a not-impressed Ryo. She raised her fist over his face and looked just about ready to strike.