The tower

Michael and Kyra chased each other as they ran back to the castle to where they had dropped the blanket. Collecting it off the ground, the Prince threw a quick kiss on the Godesses lips, and they both hurried back to the bonfire before her father noticed how long they were gone for.

Michael's brother Edward, held everyone's attention, as he told of the battle with their enemies, the MacBain clan. Chief Douglas threw a quick glance aknowledging his daughters return silently, and then returned his attention back to Edward.

It wasn't until hours later that everyone decided it was time to go. They all went inside the castle and each disappeared into their chambers. Michael could not wait, pulling Kyra into his arms as soon as the oak wooden door was closed and locked.

"You drove me nuts out there Kyra!" He whispered hoarsely, while his fingers quickly pulled her gown down her shoulders, exposing a set of round and firm breasts. His lips claimed them before she had time to respond, and thus they spent another passionate night together.

As the wedding date neared, Michael and Kyra spent every second together getting to know each other very well, and their bond was rock solid. Michael's twin brother took over most of his responsibilities, giving him more time to spend with his betrothed, but never the less, Michael still had a million and one things on his mind.

One morning as he looked out the giant glass windows from his chambers while his soulmate still slept, he saw his powerful warriors training aggressively with the Bruce warriors out in the courtyard. Both clans looked amazingly strong and fearless, as they battled against each other, practicing their skills.

Michael could not help the feeling in his gut that something was going to happen to interfere with the wedding plans. He has been walking on eggshells since Kyra has come to his palace. There was raw fear in his heart that someone or something will take her away from him.

Chief Douglas was out in the courtyard, and Michael saw how he lead his warriors in training as if they were really battling the enemies. He trained them aggressively, and that didn't sit well with the Druid. He knew that something was not right, what was the Chief preparing for? They never did find time to sit down and talk, but Michael was smart enough to sense that the Chief was hiding something. It would explain why his caravan was so huge, did he think something will happen at the wedding? He made a mental note to have a private word with him after dinner, because now his mind eased itself back to the sleeping beauty that lay in his bed.

Being a Druid, he had a huge sexual appetite, and he eagerly made his way back to her, and butterfly kissed her face until her eyes fluttered open, and she smiled up at him. Michael could never get enough of his golden beauty, even when he kept her in his bed the entire day, devouring her beautiful bronzed sexy body, his appetite was still wanting more, but when the sun dipped back into the sea, he finally pulled her out of bed, and they dressed for dinner.

"I'm famished!" She said, having gone without food the entire day, "hurry up!"

Michael grabbed her hand and placed it on his huge erection and said in a husky tone, "I fed you the whole entire day and still you're hungry?"

Snatching her hands back, Kyra turned around and marched to the door, because she knew that if she stayed another second in his chambers, Michael would ravish her again, and she was exhausted and starving. Her prince quickly threw his kilt around his tapered waist, and chased after her, as she stepped out into the hallway, and ran down the stairs to the dining area, where all eyes fell on them, as they made their way to their table and sat down.

"Well it's about time the both of you decided to come out of your chambers, having missed breakfast and lunch, you two must be starving!" Kyra's father said, in a not too pleasing tone.