Chapter 23

You must have listened how people say that Love makes people insane, how Love turns your whole world upside down, how Love makes people do things which they never do, how Love makes life beautiful and how it melts the coldest hearts.

They may be true and also may be good to listen about these things or read in the stories but in real life things doesn't happen so easily and people often do end up in heartbreak.

Looking at the person in front of them, Raj thought that what Love had made him. He was always the person which screams richness, power, arrogance and rudeness. But now he is totally distraught and he might add desperate as he is so desperate to find his love so much that he would give anything to find her. He had always admired him for his success, business tactics, controlling nature and when he came to know that Anu loves him, he started to look at him in a different angle. At first he didn't know why she loves him so much but now he understood why. Because his boss also loves her so much as she loves him.

Neha stared at the person in front of her whom she used to be afraid and thought him as a devilishly handsome ruthless arrogant business man. She always wondered how her best friend loved him but she also knows that he was a good person with a heart of gold. She understood how much he loves her. She doesn't know how and when she started caring for her boss. She cares for him as much as she cares for Anu. When she saw him so broken she could not leave him like that. She had to bring him out of his misery and search for Anu. She cannot leave them both just like that. Her heart ached thinking about Anu and her health but first she had to look after the stubborn person in front of them.

******

" What do you want me to do? I will do anything." Siddharth asked desperately.

" First come out of this room." Raj said holding his hand.

Sid obeyed and came outside.

" Let's dress your wound, come." Neha said walking further.

" Aunty tell someone to clean Sid's room." Karthik said to Sid's mom who  nodded her head looking at Sid.

" Wait!" Sid yelled and again went inside his room and everyone looked worried at him.

After sometime Sid came out holding all the pictures of Anu that were scattered on the floor.

" No one should dare to touch the things related to Anu." He said looking at the bundle of photos and some things in his hands.

Everyone were stunned while Neha's eyes welled up with tears looking at the pictures which are still there with him. Raj smiled at her knowingly and they understood that he never stopped loving her just like Anu who never stopped loving him.

" Come with us." Saying Neha and dragged him downstairs.

Raj and Neha carefully dressed his bleeding hand while Sid just sat there staring at Anu's photograph. His mom looked at him with concern because he was numb, he was not even feeling the pain while his dad went to attend a phone call.

Karthik brought his clothes and sat beside him. He looked at him who is not even paying attention to his surroundings. Tears welled up in his eyes thinking about his future. Because he will be more broken and hurt in future either Ananya is found or not.

" Ok now you go and take a warm shower." Neha said with a smile.

" Ok but after that I want you to tell me how to find Anu." Sid said annoyed at her delay.

" Sure." She grinned at him and he went to a room to take shower.

" What are you going to do?" Karthik asked her.