Not Sorry

You had your weapon in hand and armor on, ready for a fight. Your weapon were simple wrist blades with machine guns built into them. You had metal clad boot just in case as you prefer foot combat when it came to fighting people rather than Grimm. It was just one sparring match, nothing to be overly worked up about. You cracked your neck and walked out to the arena. You glanced forward and saw your opponent, Pyrrha Nikos. She was also your old crush.

You two had grew up together, ranking second place in the Mistral Regional Tournament, only losing to Pyrrha. The two of you were basically best friends for years, yet, you couldn't help but think she saw you as a brother. You got into your stance as Pyrrha got into her own. You glanced up and saw your teammates and friends all watching and cheering you on. Finally, Professor Goodwitch stepped down and raised her hand.

Glynda: Everyone ready?! (You and Pyrrha nod) Begin!

You charge in and kick at Pyrrha, but she lunges forward, blocks it with her shield, and sweeps your other leg from beneath you with Miló. You fall onto your back but then you kick your legs into the air, spin on your hands, and does a double back-handspring. The two stop and stare at each other for a moment as Pyrrha stands up from a kneeling position. She runs forward to attack, but you strike first, leading her to instead block the first kick with Miló and a second with her shield, before turning around and blocking a further barrage of kicks with her shield.

Pyrrha ends the barrage by hitting his leg away with Miló, creating an opening for her to ram her shield into him. You land on your feet and slide to a stop some distance away. You then leap into the air and, with a spin, bring your foot down on Pyrrha's shield, making her jump back slightly. After landing on the floor and dropping to your hands and feet, you spin with one leg out, but Pyrrha raises her foot over it and steps backward. You quickly stand and leaps into the air, kicking at her, but she blocks with her shield.

As Pyrrha turns, dives, and rolls away, you continue your spin, swinging your leg high in the air, only to find that she has moved away from you. You chuckle while Pyrrha instantly rights herself, crouching on the floor with her shield in front of her. She flips Miló in her hand so that the blade points behind her. You then charge forward, leap, and lands three consecutive kicks on her shield. She moves her shield to the side and begins to raise Miló, but you kick her shield, then quickly switches in mid-air and kick the arm with which she is holding Miló, before switching once again to kick her shield.

As you land the kick on her shield, Pyrrha flips Miló into the air, but before she can catch it, you switch once more to kick her in the side. This forces her to move her arm forward and block the kick. You then turn away, spinning once again and leaving an opening for Pyrrha to turn around and catch Miló. Both combatants continue their spin to face each other, Pyrrha swinging Miló and you kicking. Their attacks deflect each other, and you turn in mid-air and kicks at Pyrrha's shield. Pyrrha swings Miló upward, scraping it against your boot, but then you kick it out of her hand.

The two watch Miló stab into the floor, and you triumphantly smirking at Pyrrha before spinning around and raising your leg up high to kick her. However, Pyrrha activates her Semblance as she moves her hand towards your boot. When her hand is about half an inch away, she repels your boot, sending you into an off-balance spin. You stumble and drop into a kneel, gaining a upset look on his face. Hearing footsteps approaching you, you look behind yourself and rises to face Pyrrha, who is charging toward him shield-first.

You put his right foot on Pyrrha's shield, hop up onto it, and launches off to propel yourself from it, spinning in the air and landing in a kneeling position. After you land, you glance up and see Pyrrha whack her shield into your head and sends you outside of the arena. You clutch your head as the bell rings.