champion's tunic

link returned to kakariko village, and practically ran up the stairs and rushed inside. impa saw his impatience and laughed while slapping her knee. 

"hello, link. eager to find out what i need to give you, are we?"

link nodded quickly.

she chuckled and reached over from her side and pulled out a blue tunic with white embroidery all over it. the centre on the tunic looked like a sword. the sword looked like the one in his memory.

"this is your champion's tunic, link. zelda made it herself. she wanted to keep this safe for you so she gave it to me to keep it safe. please take good care of it."

link walked over slowly and reached over to grab the tunic. as soon as his hand touched the soft fabric he heard voices in his head and blacked out.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"i love this colour, link."

"it reminds me of your eyes."

"it looks really nice on you as well."

"you haven't taken it off since you've received it!"

"link..."

"it really does reflect your cerulean eyes."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"link!"

link snapped out of his black out and shook his head. it started to hurt a little. he saw impa looking over him and the girl he saw before next to her side. 

"thank hylia! you blacked out for a little bit! are you alright?"

link nodded and touched the side of his head and groaned a little.

link realised that the voice he heard in his head was not zelda's, for this voice was calm and smooth, like velvet. the female's voice reminded him of clouds and glistening water. 

"did you see a memory? did you see anything?"

link shook his head. 

that's weird. he only heard a voice and saw nothing but black.

impa looked worried, and noticed that link was clutching to the blue tunic with both hands. shaking.