nineteen

vote and comment cause i find your comments funny and just a reminder i love you all thanks for reading this shitty cliche book 😔💓

||| mackenzie |||

"so how'd it go?" annie hummed, raising her eyebrows at me as i glanced to her - noticing brynn's head snap up from her phone immediately wanting to listen in.

it was saturday, and we were at brynns house. for once i managed to pull them away from there boyfriends. well, i don't know what's happening between carson and brynn. i think they're sleeping around still... more publicly though.

"how'd what go?" i asked confused, tilting my head to the side as my eyes fixed on annie. i completely forgot the last time i spoke to annie in detail i was planning on telling johnny that we had to stop messing around.

lmao that went well.

"talking to johnny? telling him you can't be his side hoe." annie laughed - raising his eyebrows, brynn instantly sat up with a wide smirk.

"you and johnny orlando? why am i surprised!" brynn squealed - leaning forward as she became ready to question me on johnny. great. brynn better keep her fucking mouth shut.

"we're just having... sex." i shrugged, pursing my lips - looking at my lap as i fiddled with my fingers. i'm a total hypocrite. wasn't i the one warning the two about carson and hayden?

"but did you tell him you have to stop?" annie further questioned; brynn being quick to stop.

"why would she want to stop fucking johnny orlando?" brynn asked shocked, shaking her head. sure brynn was not planning on making a move on johnny; she's pretty keen on carson from what i can tell - but i mean it's johnny.

"cause he has a girlfriend." annie pointed out as if i didn't know. ugh why couldn't people just let me forget that him and nadia are actually dating now.

"he also has really good persuasive techniques." i pointed out with an innocent smile, watching as brynn giggled and shrugged.

"i just don't want nadia putting you on her kill list." annie sighed - running a hand through her. i got her point. if nadia found out, i'd be dead. i'd have to go into hiding.

"i tried! i really did. but then he got closer and then next thing i know we were kissing... and then we left school and i was ready to change my mind again but then he said he's gonna fuck me in the back seat. i didn't know car sex would be so good." i pouted.

i couldn't win. i'm all reasonable and sensible until johnnys lips are in front of mine and then my mind just loses focus.

"didn't need to know that." annie mumbled.

"i did! oh my god, why haven't you told me this sooner! how good is he? did you su-" brynn started to question, typical really. but it felt nice at least she wasn't focusing on the negatives in this situation.

"brynn!" annie huffed, shaking her as she ran her hand through her. "look there's obviously nothing wrong with sleeping with johnny but he's got a girlfriend." annie repeated.

"yeah but... ugh." i groaned, flopping back on the bed i was sitting on. "why can't he be ugly. and a shit kisser. life would be so much easier." i muttered.

nothing eventful really happened in my life, so being caught up in this mess with johnny was quite difficult to deal with.

"nadia was sucking off joey birlem about 2 days ago. they're both not loyal to each other. she just wants to be known as johnnys girlfriend." brynn argued, raising her eyebrows.

"cheating is cheating. i'd be heartbroken if i found out hayden had something going on with another girl." annie frowned, causing me to let out a long sigh.

she's right. i gotta end it. for real this time.

"but how do i end it? i can't focus when he's right in front of me with a stupid fucking smirk on his face." i whined. i hated myself for this, i never thought i'd be one who'd fall for johnny orlando and his over used ways of getting girls into bed.

"do it over text. then block and avoid." brynn sighed in defeat, deciding annie was right and just helping me i guess.

"i'll text him tonight," i mumbled.

kenzie
hey you got a sec?

johnny
yeah

kenzie
um

kenzie
we really gotta end whatever is going on

kenzie
you have a girlfriend and it's not right and i can't let you keep kissing me to persuade me

johnny
nadia and i are barley dating

johnny
why do you care about her so much

kenzie
cause it's cheating johnny!

kenzie
she's a bitch and i've never liked her but i'd be heartbroken if i was ever cheated on

johnny
can we talk about this in person

kenzie
no

kenzie
i've tried that

johnny
come on

johnny
it's really not that big of a deal

kenzie
it is to me, i feel guilty

johnny
i'm the one in the wrong

kenzie
you don't get it

johnny
i'll end it

kenzie
?

johnny
i'll break up with her

•••

a/n: OooOo bReAk uP WiTh nAdiA :o

how are we all?

Q: what's your favourite thing about this book?

be nice and answer pls (although it might be difficult as this book sucks) 🤪