telling them that you're dating someone [HC]

Note: sister!reader. Platonic relationship.

But the boys are creeps.
So is Bruce.

::

Bruce Wayne & Batmom:

- he stares at you with an eyebrow arched, a hand paused in the middle of writing.

- "who is this person you're talking about?"

- it has been the nth time that you mentioned the name of the guy you're dating and your father never seem to pay attention.

- "dad," you huff, "as I said- his name's ____ and he's this smart boy in my class."

- "smarter than your brothers?"

- did he just compare your boyfriend with your Einstein brained brothers?

- Bruce keeps on asking if your boyfriend is better than at least one of your brothers, which is really ridiculous until your mother (Batmom) intervene.

- "now, dear, you're getting too far with the questions."

- Bruce is quiet after that.

- you are about to thank your mother for saving you from her not-so-subtly protective husband, your dad until she suggests, "why not bring him here? I would love to meet him."

- fUCC.

- Bruce's eyes snap towards his wife before he grabs her smooth hand, placing a grateful kiss to her palm.

- "I love your idea, darling."

- and when his eyes are back at you, you know your boyfriend is in danger.

Dick Grayson:

- you didn't exactly tell Dick but he somehow finds out on his own.

- you have an inkling of suspicion that he had been listening in.

- eXcUsE MOi, Dick, but please wipe that seriousness off your face because you look like you're about to murder someone.

- which he is.

- not really.

- "so," the smile he gives you is downright murderous, sending chills down your spine, "why don't you tell me about this boy I have been hearing about?"

- so he has been eavesdropping!

- what the shit, Grayson?

- and here you thought he's the kind brother???

Jason Todd:

- he's somehow calm about it.

- "it's not my problem, do what you want kiddo," he says, ruffling your hair lightly causing a pout to emerge on your face.

- but there's this unsettling feeling in the back of your head.

- the next day your boyfriend told you that he felt like someone was following him last night when he came back from his grandparents'.

- "you'll be fine, babe," you chuckled, inwardly freaking out but glad that nothing happened to the poor guy. "Just don't come home too late at night next time, okay?"

- you honestly don't know if it's Jason or possibly Dick- judging from the conversation you had with him before.

- "so, did he tell you the truth about where he went last night?"

- Jason wtf???

Tim Drake:

- he already knows waaaaaaaayyy before you ever thought about telling your family.

- when you started dating your boyfriend apparently.

- you are very hopeful that Tim would be the normal, gentle brother that he is.

- no such thing happened.

- "Tim, what are you doing?"

- "oh, just the usual," he casually says as he scrolls through your boyfriend's social media.

- "usual? Looking for dirt you could use on ____ is normal to you?"

Damian Wayne:

- Damian is no better, though he hasn't taken extreme measures.

- ...YET.

- "he's a kind guy, Damian," you try to explain, to at least have one normal brother to understand that he's harmless.

- "not when he got you pregnant he is not."

- you will never admit that he has a point there.

- he lists every kind of reasons why you shouldn't date the guy.

- "he's got aids. Break up."

- "Damian, you don't know that."

Alfred Pennyworth:

- actually the only normal one in the family.

- he does lecture you about the danger that could happen to you.

- but he gives you tips on how to prevent them from happening.

- "say 'no' if he keeps on insisting to do what you do not want, Young Miss [name]."

- then things go downhill real fast.

- "please do not hesitate to kick his...balls if he doesn't listen."

- and he's back to his normal self.

- "are you hungry, Young Miss [name]?"