📃: CXI

Black dress won! Anyway, many of you mentioned CLC's black dress

Black dress won!
Anyway, many of you mentioned CLC's black dress. Guess what? It's one of my favorite bop! Hehe.

🖋

"You look stunning!" Mrs. Park exclaimed at her own magical make over. If Jimin could make Y/N looks twice prettier then Mrs. Park made it thrice.

She was wearing a black dress that reached her knees, it was made of silk in the inside and decorated by tulle with flower embroidery on the outside. Perfect for tonight's occasion.

"Oh look at you. My daughter." Mrs. Park cooed while hugging her tight.

"I'm not sure if this fit me, aunty." The girl hesitantly said trying to cover her naked shoulder. She was not used to wear any sleeveless clothes, even worse a dress. She kept tugging the dress down because the skirt kept lifted up to her hips.

"What are you talking about?! This looks absolutely perfect on you. Jimin would definetly—"

"Mom, are you done yet—" Speaking of the devil. Jimin suddenly barged in, already wearing his black tux. His hair was brushed up showing his forehead. The boy watched her with his wide eyes and dropped jaw.

 The boy watched her with his wide eyes and dropped jaw

"W-who are you?" Jimin gasped, making his mom laughed.

"Your soon-to-be wife." Mrs. Park winked at her son.

"Anyway, I need to go to the bathroom. I'll leave you both here." She said while pushing Jimin closer to the girl.

Jimin whined before fixing his gaze completely on the girl again.

"W-what?!" The girl questioned as Jimin was non stop, checking her out from head to toe.

"Woah~ Namjoon definitely going to fall head over heels for you." He mumbled under his breath, but the girl didn't heard what he was saying because she was to busy to covering herself.

"What did you say?" She questioned.

Jimin just shook his head slowly, eyes still fixed on her dress, "N-Nothing."