Spencer

"Alright, that's all the time we have for today! See you tomorrow!" I give a small wave, watching as the students get up out of their seats and make their way down the risers and out of the door.

Allie takes her time getting up. She's dressed in a pink velvet dress today.

She puts her bag over her shoulder and makes her way down the risers. The girl takes one quick glance at me as she makes her way across the floor. A small smile tugs at the corners of her mouth as she does and when she looks forward again, she drops the notebook in her arms. I watch as she bends at the waist to pick it up, my eyes landing on the curve of her ass. If the dress was just a little bit shorter, I'd be able to see her underwear.

I snap out of my trance as she stands upright, wondering if she did that on purpose.

Allie walks out of the room, not looking back at me again. I pull out my phone and send her a text message.

Me: Are you teasing me?

She replies within a few minutes, probably having made it to her next class.

Allie: now, what would make you think that?

Me: You 'accidentally' dropping your notebook like that!

Allie: oh, please!! i'd never tease you

Never is completely false. I'm convinced she's been teasing me all week. She's been wearing outfits everyday that have proven to be a distraction to me. Short skirts, crop tops... she even wore a bustier on Wednesday, and a purple mesh shirt with a black bra underneath yesterday.

Before I can type back a reply, another text message comes through.

Allie: are you still stumbling upon fran's coffee house tonight?

I couldn't forget even if I tried. Allie is playing in an open mic tonight at a local coffee shop.

Me: Of course. I invited Penelope and Luke out for coffee, so we'll be stumbling upon it together. Is that alright?

Allie: the more the merrier! I'll see you there 💞💝💘💕💖

Allie: can I come by your place afterwards?

Me: Please do! I miss you. 💜

I've been missing her all week. I haven't seen her outside of class since Sunday morning.

Allie: i miss you, too 💟💞💗💕💖 I'll see you after, then?

Me: See you after!

After work, I head home and spend the few hours I have left going over Monday's lesson plans. I decide to leave early and walk around the area until Allie is about to start. Penelope, Luke, and I meet back at the coffee shop.

When we walk in, she's getting set up. A small amplifier with an acoustic-electric guitar plugged into it. She looks up when she hears the bell on the door ring and a giant smile takes over her lips. I shoot her a smile right back before she goes back to putting things together.

I take a peek at the menu and order a large coffee and a slice of banana bread. Sitting down in a booth, Luke and Penelope sit on one side while I sit on the other. Our table faces right toward the small platform where Allie is going to perform. A perfect view.

She's changed clothes. The dress she had on earlier is long gone. She's traded it out for light blue jeans and a white shirt with red hearts all over it and a red collar. Her hair hangs down in loose curls - not straightened like she usually wears it.