Chapter 11: Kidnapped

After a lot amount of whinning and pleading on Savannah's part, Grandma still stood on her ground, giving Jason a sweet smile and practically shoved Savannah out of the house.

Right now, Savannah was folding her hands across her chest, giving Jason a stink eye as she thought the way out of this situation.

Jason lifted an eyebrow, opening the front passenger door and waiting Savannah to enter it. But, the woman was standing there pretending like she didn't know Jason. Her eyes wandering around while she attempted to do some whistles though she failed. Instead, she sounded like a frog having throat problem.

"Get in the car. We are going to be late." Jason told her.

Savannah made a face at that. She stole a glance at the house closed door to make sure Grandma wasn't peeking, then after she was satisfied, Savannah began to walk in the pavement to opposite direction of their work place.

Jason sighed, running after Savannah and grabbed her hand a bit harshly. "Where are you going?"

Savannah put on a nonchalant face as she faced Jason, lifted an eyebrow and pointed forward. "There. If you have eyes, you can see it."

Jason's expression turned annoyed. "Stop wasting time. We should go right now or we are going to be late. Come on."

Savannah pulled her hand from his grasp in full force. "Tell the boss I want to be fired."

That statement made Jason frowning in confusion. This woman had probably left her sanity somewhere. "You, sure, a weird woman."

But that didn't make Jason gave in to his job of bringing Savannah to the work place. They have already piles of tasks to do. Losing another worker at this time meaning another work on his table, and of course he didn't want that.

So, Jason kidnapped her instead, dragging Savannah along the pavement while she kicked and kept hitting him. Telling him to let go of her hands. She looked like a spoiled kid being dragged by her father.

"Hey, look. Boss is also fetching me." Savannah pointed across the road as they arrived near the car.

"Yeah. I know." Jason waved it off, knowing it was just Savannah's trick. He shoved her into the car. Savannah's shoulder slumped in disappointment.

"This is kidnapping. I can sue you because of that. You know that right?" Savannah threaten him, making him rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He replied nonchalantly, closing Savanah passenger door and getting into the car.

His nonchalant answers clearly irritate Savannah as she pursed her lips together and frowned. She couldn't decide whose idiotic tendency rubbed on the other one. Was it Jason's idiotic or Ashton's?

From beside Jason, Savannah's eyes was glaring holes at the side of his head as he started the car.

"Is this door locked?" Savannah asked him, smiling tauntingly. An idea pop up in her head.

"Of course it is. I am doing doing the kidnapping right?" Jason grinned smugly. "So, I wouldn't let my victim running away that easily by threatening me to jump out of the car."

Savannah gave a wry smile and slumped further into her seat. She gave up. Jason wasn't as idiotic as she had thought him to be.

They were driving in silence. Jason, not wanting to wake up the silent lioness. And Savannah, not wanting to end up with her hands snaking his throat.

Savannah pondered along the way as she gazed at the city streets.

After thinking about it over and over again. Now, Savannah thought that going to the office wasn't so bad after all. She could ask for her salary for a week time she worked there, as well as writing a resignation letter. Or if she was that lazy, she could ask Ashton to be straight firing her.