Chapter 15

"Yes Master." She wraps her legs around the males waist and he carried her into a world she has never been in before. 

He carries her into the building and some people say 'good morning sir' to Sebastian. Blue keeps her face hidden and she holds onto her bag. Sebastian carries her to the elevator and presses the up button. He smiles softly and kisses her head softly. His assistant walks over to him before he steps on to the elevator and steps on with him. 

His assistant goes over what Sebastian has to do today. He mostly has to go to meetings and sign a bunch of papers to officially get the new building set up. His assistant sees Blue in his arms and he smiles. Blue looks over at the assistant and hides her face again. 

"Blue, meet my assistant Alex." Sebastian said to Blue softly. Blue looks over at Alex and smiles softly. Blue waves at Alex and blushes. Alex waves back and once the door opens and he leaves the elevator and walks into his office. Sebastian walks out as well and into his office. His office was huge. It had his main desk in the back against the wall. Two white chairs in front. To the left there is a small desk angled with folders and a small chair. Straight ahead there is a door that leads to a bathroom, next to the door there are two shelves full of books, then there is the main doors, next to the doors is a dresser that he has emergency outfits if he needed to change, and finally to the far right there is a couch, coffee table, and a nice carpet. 

He sets Blue down on his desk and he sat in his chair. He looks up and sees that Blue seems worried or scared. He stands up and holds her close and smiles warmly. 

"Blue? You will be okay. You will be with me all day." He smiles at her. 

"I know, but like, I am a neko. Nekos are not like liked a lot." She whimpers.

He growls, "If anyone tries to hurt you or tries to mess with you? They will be fired or severely hurt. You are okay here...Shit. I forgot to feed you."

Blue giggles softly as her belly growls. Sebastian walks over to his phone and calls for breakfast to come to his office and make it food that children will eat. 

Food comes soon and Blue is coloring on the coffee table. The weaiter brings the food over to her and sets it down, Sebastian also got her a bottle of warm milk. She happily ate and drank and they went on through out the day. 

He went to meetings and took her with him. She sat in his lap mostly and he introduced her to everyone before starting the meetings. He allowed her to draw and take notes. She stayed mostly silent until it came to the meeting of the forest where she lived. They talked about terring most of it down to build another town for the mainly poor. 

"Sorry to bother, but many animals live there.." She softly said.

"Yes correct, but humans come first." One person said. 

"Can you make like a small area for the animals to run around and like be safe? I used to live in there. There are beautiful animals."

"Even if we wanted to, we will have to rearrange our whole plan." The boy said. 

"Instead of having 50 tiny houses, have about 10 or 13 with many rooms, like how roommates. they share areas like bathroom and living room. It will keep more woods around for the animals."

Sebastian smiled and looked at the male "Blue has a great Idea. I am the one paying for all of this. So Mike, by next week I want the new plans. 10 houses. 5 rooms and 2 bathrooms each. and they all share a back yard. A community pool. Make it a small neighborhood. NO main roads. got it?"

Mike grits his teeth and nods. He writes it all down and leaves the room. Everyone talks about the new idea and how they can paint the places and how they should have the families together then the alone people together. 

Soon it becomes 5 pm and he was packing up to go. Blue fell asleep around three and since been asleep. He packs up her stuff and sees she was drawing a photo of them two happily together. He picks her up and carries her out to the car. As he got outside there were photographers asking him about the new neighborhood and asking about who he was caring. He got his guards to make them a path and he got into his car and laid Blue down in the seat and drove off. 

Once he got home she was awake and sucking on her thumb. She giggly looked up and pawed at Sebastian. He smiled walked around and helped her to her feet. They walked inside the building and they went to their house. Once they were inside, she giggly ran and jumped onto the bed. she laid down giggling. He grabs her paci and hands it to her. She sucks on it giggling. 

She was his kitten. He was her master, but he loved his kitten. She was his. He sat onto the bed and she jumped off the bed and sat onto the floor. Her eyes were not her blue, her eyes were a light green that he has never seen before. He lifts her head up and she bit her lip softly. 

"Little one?"

"Yes Master?" she says biting her lip.

"Come here." He pats his lap. He helps her get onto his lap. He bounces her lightly. She straddles his lap so she is facing him. Her eyes green. She removes her paci and smiles. 

"Da-Daddy? Im hungry?"

"Well, what do you want?"

"You."