Ch. 4

As the last bell rang, I walked out my last class towards the front of the school to wait for Sinu.

"Hello Lauren" Sinu greeted. She's always in a good mood.

"Hi Sinu." I got in and she took off. I gave her a confused look. Isn't she forgetting something or someone?

"Karla went home ealry, she said she wasn't feeling good." I nodded. Am I ever gunna see this girl.

"Tomorrow I have basketball practice after school so you don't have to wait for me."

"Oh that's fine don't worry. You know what since you live right around the corner why don't you just come to our house so we could go all together?" I don't know, I barley know this women.

"Uhh sure I guess."

______

I packed my gym bag with all my clothes. I swung my backpack over my shoulder leaving one strap lose. I swung my gym bag on my other shoulder. I woke up late today, and I still have to go to Sinu's house.

I walked out my house without eating breakfast and made my way towards Sinu's house.

I knocked on the door and Sinu opened it greeting me like always.

"Come on in, did you eat breakfast already?" I opened my mouth to say that I had but no words came out.

Sinu smiled.

"Go on into the kitchen Karla's making pancakes." Sinu took my bags and placed then on the couch. Sinu walked into the kitchen with me following behind.

"Honey can you make some pancakes for Lauren." There was a skinny brunette with her back towards us. She turned around and her eyes went wide. She hummed ok to Sinu and turned back around bowing her head.

"Lauren just a sit at the table. Oh I have to go check on Sofi." Sinu quickly ran out the kitchen leaving Camila and I alone.

I sat at the table, Camila placed a plate of pancakes in front of me. She sat across from me with her own plate.

"Tell any one and your dead meat Jauregui." She quietly murmured to me.

I was about to tell her off when a voices boomed through the kitchen. "Goodmorning!!!!" A tall dark haired man walked in smiling.

"Hello pumpkin." He went and kissed the top of Camila's head.

"Hi dad." Camila said in a monotone.

"Whoa am I in trouble? What happened to 'morning daddy'?" Camila's dad said sounding surprised.

Camila sighed and closed her eyes. "morning daddy" Camila said shyly. Her dad chuckled and kissed the top of her head again.

Camila bowed her head. "Oh hello, I'm Alejandro." He shook my hand smiling widely. He started blushing and giggiling.

"Aha I'm sorry, but your the first friend my little pumpkin has brought home. And also the first that I've met. I'm rambling, I'm Alejandro." He was still shaking my hand nervously. I smiled nervously

"Hi. I'm actually only here to get a ride to school" He nodded his head but still smiled.

"Oh I'm sorry. Well my name is still Aljandro."

"Girls are you ready to go?" Sinu walked in with a little girl walking behind her. Camila got up and put her dish in the sink, I did the same and went to get my bags.

I followed Sinu out to the van. Camila walked out the house and sat in the front seat next to the driver. The little girl sat next to me wearing a little pink princess backpack.

We left but turned towards an elementary school. The little girl jumped out the van with Sinu.

Camila and I were alone in the van, it was silent until Sinu came back. She drove us to school but dropped us off at the corner.

"Sorry Lauren, this one prefers to be dropped off here." Sinu said stretching her neck to see me.

"It's ok." I gave her a small smile and got off. Right when Sinu drove off Camila and I walked what was left to walk. She walked with her chin held high and strutted down the sidewalk, something she wasn't doing before we areived. I walked next to her but her strutting made her walk faster.

"You better not tell anyone." She said not bothering to look at me.

"What, that the 'Great Camila' isn't rich and doesn't have a driver or lives in a huge house? Why do you come to this school anyways?"

"Just don't tell anyone. And I can't tell you. It's none of your business." I turned to look at her confused.

"What! Stop looking at me!"

"Oh now you don't want me to look at you? Pumpkin?" I mocked her using the nick name her dad used.

"LAUREN SHUT UP!!!" She stopped and turned to glare at me. She started to walk again.

"Why are you so violent? Your usually all flirty with me." I said after some seconds of silence. She sighed and turned her head to get a glimpse of me.

She didn't answer my question and we just walked with no words being said. I walked over to enter from the front of the school while Camila walked over to the side where her locker is at.

Camila confuses me.